3 month on Dutasteride, frontal thining goes on ?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 pump twice a day a while after RU dries. The first few weeks I was doing it once, but I didn't have any sides and so I've bumped it up to twice. And like I said I honestly haven't had any sides in the past few weeks doing this either. Of course it's possible that side effects could come up in a month or two from now but so far so good.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 pump twice a day a while after RU dries. The first few weeks I was doing it once, but I didn't have any sides and so I've bumped it up to twice. And like I said I honestly haven't had any sides in the past few weeks doing this either. Of course it's possible that side effects could come up in a month or two from now but so far so good.
Hell yeah! And do you feel like it's making any difference at all? Shedding or regrowth wise.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell yeah! And do you feel like it's making any difference at all? Shedding or regrowth wise.
It seems like it might be helping the texture and perhaps there may be a lengthening of the vellus. I'm guessing I'll have a more definitive answer in about 2 months.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like it might be helping the texture and perhaps there may be a lengthening of the vellus. I'm guessing I'll have a more definitive answer in about 2 months.
That's what I'd like to happen. I'm like a Norwood 2 RN, but could be a 1.5 if all of these damn vellus hairs decided to f*****g grow!

daegonx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bora your frontal thinning unfortunately goes on. Dutasterid doesnt work for you. People always say wait one year but it is false thought. If a treatment works for you it will show in 3 months. You have very aggressive hairloss. I think other than dht your hair receptor sensitive to other androgens really.

Bora

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bora your frontal thinning unfortunately goes on. Dutasterid doesnt work for you. People always say wait one year but it is false thought. If a treatment works for you it will show in 3 months. You have very aggressive hairloss. I think other than dht your hair receptor sensitive to other androgens really.
That's why I added oral spironolactone

SnortingFinasteride

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, what you are saying is factually wrong. People need to wait at least a year before a general conclusion could be drawn. You can't expect treatments to thicken up hair loss in a short timeframe, especially since hair follows quite a long telogen phase before the anagen phase, and Dutasteride actually needs to build up in the body so it takes time.