3 Month Mark.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
What to expect. I will be on Propecia for 3 Months this Feburary. In November I had a diffuse frontal hair line and a receding hairline. December I noticed my hair felt alot thicker and fuller. I was pretty surprised becuase it was only the one month mark. However, towards the end of december i went through a shed where my hair almost went back to how it was when i started Propecia. And in Janurary it started to get thicker and fuller. Now I'am seeing some temple growth but it has just been this sort of peach fuzz and has not grown into full hairs. (Remind you I'am on rogaine foam too since Dec) I was just wondering what should i expect now? Months of stablizing and no more regrowth or stablizing and growth in X amount of months? Right now I feel like my hair is back to normal almost and feel that growth has stablized but I'am still early in treatment. If these results con't to get better shoot i"ll have hair like i did in Jr. High.[url]http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discus ... hp?t=32453[/url]