3 Month Mark! finasteride and Minoxidil

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair looks like it got worse after the year mark. Perhaps a shed?

Francisco

Reaction score
So I've uploaded another picture. It's been 1 year and 8 months since I've added finasteride to my regimen (take a look at the first page. I've complied all the pictures accordingly).

Francisco

Reaction score
Hi all! So I've uploaded another picture. It's been 2 years and 8 months since I've added finasteride to my regimen (take a look at the first page. I've complied all the pictures accordingly by date.)

It's been quite some time since I've been on this website. It's surreal that the day I chose to login and update my "blog" in regards for you guys has been a year and 3 days to date! Time flies fellas. I suppose I'm currently maintaining. As you can tell my progress since 2/22/2014 (adding finasteride) has improved the overall look. I'm proud to say that I've quit smoking cigarettes since Jan 18th of this year. Perhaps that has added to the health of my hair? Who knows. Glad that habit is gone though!

Anyways, hope you gentleman are doing well. Hope this update helps anyone! Peace.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
Well organized post.

IMO You improved and mantained! When you added nizoral? Saw any differences?

jasvinder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Defo big improvement i am in the same situation has you and going to start ASAP on 0.25 for the first week and then work my way up. I'll be getting a story to see how it goes.

Francisco

Reaction score
Hey, gents! I hope all is well on your end. It's been a min since I've logged into this forum. I hope everyone is safe and doing well! In March of 2020 I decided to shave it all off! Feeling great! Cheers, all.