3 Mo Hair Loss Results On Finasteride + Minoxidil + Ketoconazole

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great, I hope I will get regrowth too when i start big 3.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

trhorn

Reaction score
Great stuff! Your baseline is very similar to my hair so I have some hope that I can improve things. Will keep an eye on your progress.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
damn I wish I could take finasteride without sides. life would be so much easier. Good job mate

Bob Dylan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results! Hope to see a Month 6 update in the next week or so. I'm 2 months into finasteride and experience decent results. Cheers.

Spellbinder

My Regimen
Reaction score
well guess what, I am going through a shed now :(

@Squirrell I am using the same regimen, except I upped the dosage of finasteride to 2,5 mg. 2 weeks ago and I am 2 months in total on it now. I don't get it, I also used minoxidil only for half a year with no single shed, and then suddenly when I started finasteride it began to shed horribly, I still shed a looot. And I have the same diffuse thinning just as you do. I got 2 brands of finasteride, one is genericon and another one is actavis, both generic finasteride. 5 mg tablets. I don't this though shedding is because of finasteride, because it can't start on day #2 right after the first pill, right? May be it's minoxidil causing so much shed after half a year, I just don't understand. I see no improvement yet in my hair situation, I am so sad right now :(

Squirrell

Reaction score
hi all!

sorry for not posting earlier but i have been traveling quite a lot. I have just updated my first post with month 7 pic and deleted previous pics with baseline as my hair was a lot shorter when i started taking finasteride which made it look like my hair improved a lot more than it actually did.

No side effects noticed so far (apart from testicle pain the 2 first days of finasteride)

Nice work, what are you using as KEto, nizoral shampoo?

yes i am using Nizoral

@Squirrell I am using the same regimen, except I upped the dosage of finasteride to 2,5 mg. 2 weeks ago and I am 2 months in total on it now. I don't get it, I also used minoxidil only for half a year with no single shed, and then suddenly when I started finasteride it began to shed horribly, I still shed a looot. And I have the same diffuse thinning just as you do. I got 2 brands of finasteride, one is genericon and another one is actavis, both generic finasteride. 5 mg tablets. I don't this though shedding is because of finasteride, because it can't start on day #2 right after the first pill, right? May be it's minoxidil causing so much shed after half a year, I just don't understand. I see no improvement yet in my hair situation, I am so sad right now :(

As far as I know, you should not up the dosage of finasteride, 1.0/1.25mg a day is more than enough. Some people do shed a lot a few weeks/months after starting finasteride so you shouldn't worry about it, it is part of the process.

I can't tell if there's any improvement yet or not. It's really hard to say when the before pic is buzzed short and the after pic is grown out.

Exactly, this is why I'll compare pics with approx the same hair length from now.

Last edited: