3 Mo Hair Loss Results On Finasteride + Minoxidil + Ketoconazole

Squirrell

Reaction score
UPDATE 7 MONTHS RESULTS BELOW

Hi all,

these are my results after 7 months. Please take into consideration that hair is a bit longer in month 7 than month 2 picture.
I am no longer posting pics of baseline because my hair was a lot shorter when i started finasteride and it would make results seem a lot better than what they actually are.

Since month 6, i have started using minoxidil only once a day (just before going to bed).

If you have questions, please let me know :)

Attachments

• month 7.jpg
    month 7.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 22,923
Last edited:

Squirrell

Reaction score
Thanks! It is working pretty well it seems. I am barely losing hair now when i apply minoxidil, the only ones i lose are very thin ones. How is it working for you?

Squirrell

Reaction score
Things look pretty fine with you for the 3rd month only. Any shedding so far?

I was already using minoxidil before starting finasteride and whenever I applied it, i was shedding "a lot". I started using finasteride (my first 30 pills were from Camber) and after about 3 weeks my shedding pretty much stopped and I could see several new hairs appearing. When I went to the pharmacy to get the 2nd and 3rd month of finasteride, i was given a different brand, Dr Reddys. I could see that both Camber and Dr Reddys were manufactured by the same company in India called Hetero Labs so I assumed they were exactly the same.

About a week after starting on Dr Reddys finasteride i started shedding again and in the next few weeks I could not see new hairs anymore. My hair was actually becoming worse but I thought this was part of the process. Anyway, it kept getting worse and worse and after using Dr Reddys for a month and a half I went to see my Doctor to get a new prescription and mentioned this to him. He found it strange and made sure I get Camber again.

I started back on Camber about 3/4 weeks ago and my shedding stopped and I am seeing new hairs again.

(When I noticed the shedding was back, after I started taking Dr Reddys, I did some research and found several topics of people mentioning the same shedding after switching from one brand to Dr Reddys.)

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
I see potential in you.

Diffuse hairloss with miniaturized hair still all over.

I think we'll see a big improvement within a year considering you seem to respond well.

Make sure to keep updating!

Squirrell

Reaction score
I see potential in you.

Diffuse hairloss with miniaturized hair still all over.

I think we'll see a big improvement within a year considering you seem to respond well.

Make sure to keep updating!

I will, thanks :)

Squirrell

Reaction score
The third image definitely shows lots of improvement, especially over the other two. It's in the
vertex, so more than likely you will revert to a Norwood zero.

Thanks for your message but i will never go back to norwood zero :D

Yeezy23

Reaction score
UPDATE 4 MONTHS RESULTS BELOW

Hi all,

these are my results after 4 months. Please take into consideration that hair is longer in today's pics compared to baseline pics.

If you have questions, please let me know :)

Baseline / Month 3 / Month 4

Personally I think that you need to cut your hair back to the length it was when you first started the treatments. Longer hair hides baldness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Squirrell

Reaction score
the only side effects i have had were the 2 first days with testicle pain. Since then, no side effects :notworthy

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you clip your own hair? As your hair loss is widely diffuse, clipping it at the same stand for every picture update would be a plus.

Doing great, congrats!