3 Day Post Op. 2100 Graphs By Dr. John Diep. Is This Normal?

Obesecat

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys I just had 2100 grafts done. My problem is that it seems an excessively wide area for FUE was used. Is this normal? Also punch size seems very big to me.

Perhaps I am being paranoid. Please experienced posters only.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Diep's ethics and technique on donor management are extremely questionable, if you've done your research I'm sure you've found the same issue elsewhere, there are many, many cases on hairestorationetwork with the same problem visible and complaints. Often using a punch with a diameter twice what other top-end FUE surgeons are using (not just estimates, he admits the size he uses) and in your case creeping into the NW5 area and out of the safe zone.

I would expect top end growth and design in the recipient based on Diep's history of results and your hairloss in the crown and midscalp looks fine luckily for now, but make sure you keep up the finasteride and be ready for a dose increase, adjunct treatments like nizoral 2%, dutasteride etc because your donor is likely already used up for the most part. Perhaps you'd have to consider FUT in future also.