3&1/2 Months on 'the big three'

SciroccoWagen

Reaction score
Hi, I've been slowly receding since I was about 17 years old (21 now) didn't really think about hairloss till new years 2016 when somebody I hadn't seen in a while made a joke about my hair. I posted on another site and got told of the treatments available. Since the start of February I have been taking 1mg propecia a day, lipogaine evening, rogaine foam morning and nizoarl 2% once every 3 days. I was wondering how you think its going. In the attached album the first two pictures are taken 31st January of this year the bottom three are taken today, I've tried to get the same amount of light and the same angle.
http://imgur.com/a/sTZl1

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No sides right :) ?

SciroccoWagen

Reaction score
Looking good. Do you use any other medicated shampoos?

I occasionally use Lipogaine big three shampoo but it tends to leave my feeling thin.

- - - Updated - - -

No sides right :) ?

Had some minor libido issues during the first month, nothing since then.

M.G

Established Member
Reaction score
Man stay on the treatments and you'll keep your hair for atleast minimum a decade.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Medicated shampoos are crap.. They leave my hair super thin and frizzy... Took me a whole month applying oils to get rid of straw looking hair. I am pretty sure they will do jack **** for your hair loss anyways. Revita used to be good, leaving my hair super soft then I got another bottle and it just dried the hell out of my hair, lipogaine's big 3 did the same... I will probably start using them again, but not more than once a week.
Btw, your regrowth is awesome....

oscar4

Reaction score
Is it an illusion or did the skin on you forehead age significantly during this period?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you experienced any skin sides such as under eye wrinkles or dark circle ?
great result by the way.

SciroccoWagen

Reaction score
What brands/generics do you use for the big 3?

Propecia from Boots (UK pharmacy), Lipogaine liquid and Regaine foam from eBay UK and Nizoral 2% from eBay UK. I used to Use Lipogaine Big Three shampoo but I dropped it as it makes my hair feel thin and weak after using it.

did you experienced any skin sides such as under eye wrinkles or dark circle ?
great result by the way.

Not that I'm aware of, haven't noticed a difference and nobody has said anything to me.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it an illusion or did the skin on you forehead age significantly during this period?
I did not see that in his pictures.
great regrowth, man, congrats!

Allantint

Reaction score
Hey man, where did you get your finasteride. need help getting some without a prescription as doctors think the side effects are not worth the hair...
edit- or atleast my doctor thinks so ( he is completely bald, so biased...)

SciroccoWagen

Reaction score
Here is a profile shot of the right temple, first photo is from 31/01 and the bottom two are from yesterday, can't find the one of the left temple o_O

http://imgur.com/a/WYndy

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
didn't really think about hairloss till new years 2016 when somebody I hadn't seen in a while made a joke about my hair.

"Hey look, you're head is deforming in a manner over which you have no control. Isn't that funny? Let's laugh at it."

...the f*ck is wrong with some people?