2ml working better than 1ml?

thaxceptional1

Established Member
Reaction score
so i was runnin low on a bottle and decided to poor the whole thing on my head. I woke up seeing more hair growth. What would be the most effective dosage (for those that tried more than 1ml)?

resu

Reaction score
What you woke up seeing was just your imagination. Hair wouldn't just grow like that overnight.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Reading your first post it reads like you got regrowth overnight.

thaxceptional1

Established Member
Reaction score
well after further research into minoxidil it seems the 1ml is intended for back baldness. i am applying it to both the back and front so it seems using 2ml is working better. when i do my monthly photos and comparisons i will be able to more accurately determine that.

resu

Reaction score
Are you applying 1ml a day or 2ml each application? 1ml is too low to cover the full balding area, I only apply in my mid scalp and even 1ml isn't always enough.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I used only 1ml to cover the entire top of my head. Did this for a year and a half when my hair was buzzed. I recently upped my dose to about 1.5ml maybe a little more. My hair is thin so any more and it starts running a bit.

resu

Reaction score
With the hair buzzed even 0.5ml was enough for me but with longer hair is impossible.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
With the hair buzzed even 0.5ml was enough for me but with longer hair is impossible.

I thought I was still getting good coverage with just 1ml. I am guessing my latest shed may have been the result of not using enough.

resu

Reaction score
I thought I was still getting good coverage with just 1ml. I am guessing my latest shed may have been the result of not using enough.

Yeah I believe that's why they recommend to use two times a day so that the proper amount gets absorbed each day.