27 Years Old. Am I A Possible Candidate ?

actionmax7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway to get the hair thicker ? Dusatride?

Attachments

• 5DDEBA7E-73A4-496A-9B68-471F8CAAC63D.jpeg
    5DDEBA7E-73A4-496A-9B68-471F8CAAC63D.jpeg
    161 KB · Views: 372

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep using rogaine and maybe try dutasteride. You're a future NW7, there isn't much you can do, maybe just delay it for a few years.

But the hair transplant was great, gave you a good hairline.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I second the use of dutasteride, maybe the topical version to avoid sides. Your diffuse loss seems to be stable but any thickening is maxed out at this point with finasteride.

You seem to be a good responder to minoxidil. Introduce microneedling to improve your results.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Keep using rogaine and maybe try dutasteride. You're a future NW7, there isn't much you can do, maybe just delay it for a few years.

But the hair transplant was great, gave you a good hairline.
He may not be a future Norwood 7, but definitely treatments are helping him. I think he can keep his hair for a long time, but he needs to stay consistent and not quit.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
He may not be a future Norwood 7, but definitely treatments are helping him. I think he can keep his hair for a long time, but he needs to stay consistent and not quit.
If he let it ran naturally he'll be at least a NW6 IMO. But I'm not a doctor. I have the same pattern of hair loss as him, just not as advanced.

Last edited:

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
help. it feels like propecia and rogaine isn't working anymore
Can’t see your picture. But as I said in an earlier reply. Start using topical dutasteride if you aren’t experiencing sides. Consider oral minoxidil too. Finally, I would add RU or CB.

actionmax7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t see your picture. But as I said in an earlier reply. Start using topical dutasteride if you aren’t experiencing sides. Consider oral minoxidil too. Finally, I would add RU or CB.
photo is live now

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
photo is live now
Yeah, that’s diffuse thinning. Unfortunately if finasteride isn’t working after so long, you need to target another angle. That means RU or CB. It also means oral minoxidil and maybe upgrading to dutasteride from finasteride.

actionmax7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s diffuse thinning. Unfortunately if finasteride isn’t working after so long, you need to target another angle. That means RU or CB. It also means oral minoxidil and maybe upgrading to dutasteride from finasteride.
any online pharmacy recommendations ?

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many grafts did you get for that frontal hair transplant? Have you ever considered doing a hair system BEHIND that natural hairline? Would really do wonders for avoiding extra maintenance with the thing.