27. Severely bald?

baldandproud

Reaction score
And we offer them the truth, no sugarcoating, just our experiences based on facts.

Everyone here that has gone through baldness knows that it's certainly not a walk in the park.

In short, if you don't have many compensating features (height, nice skull shape, handsome face), baldness will be social death for you.

Why would we lie to the other newbies exactly? Because we all live in a "feel good" society where any realism is stamped as negativity?

Baldness doesn't care for you feelings, society will not care for your feeling, and women will certainly be the last to care about your feelings.

If there are young people looking for reassurance, they can go to the slybaldguys forum and sink into delusion with them.

We're here to offer a realistic advice based on our even more real experiences with balding and baldness.

"In short, if you don't have many compensating features (height, nice skull shape, handsome face), baldness will be social death for you."

Wow. So people who don't have these features and have, unfortunately, lost there battle with hair and sociably dead? Come on guys this is ridiculous! People will believe stuff like this! I did when I was younger thanks to comments like this, it made me paranoid and frankly ashamed, when in fact it has made no difference in my life! Apart from girlfriend no longer petrified that another female may glance my way!

By offering a bit of support to someone, who's in a similar situation to myself in getting criticised? Guys I wish you all the best. If you think that hair really makes life worth living, good luck. Please have a search for another forum with something that is actually life limiting, a disability a terminal illness then see how you feel.

Cheers for the welcoming

- - - Updated - - -

What about the people with lives that are actually screwed by hair loss? Do they not get an outlet to express this to like-minded sufferers?

Only someone in denial would fail to see the utility of this section of the forum.

Wow! only three posts in, and you are already battling it out with others, great start!

I'm not debating people should vent there frustrations, I don't blame you, it's horrible to go through hair loss, but there are many people offering little hope and trying to say that someone, at 18-19 is screwed in life because of it is awful! People have horrendous anxiety over hair loss, I know I've been through it as well. I'm just trying to say that there is hope and that people are not screwed by losing hair. Sometimes there's little you can do other than brace it. But if that moment come they shouldn't live the next 70 years in shame!

Brutus

Reaction score
You have nothing to worry about, you're past the point of treatment and you look really good with a shaved head. Just lose weight and you will look better than most guys with hair.

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
You have a small nose/ soft features with a nice shaped head. If you got really muscular/ shredded/ bulky you would be able to pull of the shaved head look for sure.