26y/o Male Hairloss

BourneM86

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forum. I've never experienced significant hair loss before(anything other than normal). I don't know what is causing this hair loss that I have been experiencing lately in the past few months. It feels like 25% of my hair is missing when I run my hands through my hair. I have been seeing more hair shed than normal. Everytime I go to the bathroom and run my hand through my hair bunch of times I see few hairs fall out. (like if I go to the bathroom to do that and keep combing my hair with my hand or just like shake my hair around for a few minutes i see like 20-30 hairs fall out.. Is that normal? I try not to think about it too much since it would just cause more fall out due to stress. But its hard not too. Also, It seems like my hair tends to fall out more on the top of my head rather than sides/back. I also noticed more than normal hair falling around wherever I sit for a few hours or so..like when I'm reading or sitting on the computer.
I don't know if this could be the cause of it but I have been working out at the gym for 4-5 years on and off but last 2 years 5-6 days a week consistently. My routine is basically 1 day weights next day 15 mins cardio and 20 mins Abdominal workout. I drink about 1 scoop protein shake with amino acid tablets after my workout and I eat healthy and have a normal sleeping schedule. I don't think I have been having stress that could cause hairloss.
One last thing I took Creatine power (here is the link to the product I was taking http://www.revolution-nutrition.com/our ... e-extreme/ ). I was experiencing alot of shedding towards the end of the month of use and I stopped right away. I used to see alot of hair when I woke up on the pillow and bed also alot of hair around where I used to work. I researched about Creatine and it does increase testosterone in the body which is then converted to DHT which is a main cause of hair loss. After I stopped using it After two weeks or so I stopped experiencing the hair loss I was experiencing. Some people are more sensitive to DHT than others because some people used the same product and have no effects such as Hairloss. After that period for the rest of the year I did not experience any hairloss. But lately I have been experiencing hairloss again and I cannot figure out why. I still goto the gym 5-6 days a week but I dont use any supplements anymore. I just stopped using protein power and amino acid tablets which I wasnt using much anyways (recommended protein is like 4 scoops a day but I took only 1 after my workout and recomended amino acid was like 6 pills a day but I took only 2 after my workout. I tried to minimize my supplements intake and tried to stick with real food. I stopped the protein and amino acids for a month now. Just stick to real food cause I am trying to figure out what is causing my hairloss. I still shed more than usual. I feel like I've lost 25-30% of the hair I should be having. Also, I have a brother who is 28 y/o and He has a full growth. Also my father had a full growth till about mid 50s. He is just starting to lose hair now. My mothers and her family too has full growth. I don\t have a receding hairline but I am shedding more than normal for sure.
Any feedback/help would be appreciated. I have researched about hairloss and came across rogaine, finasteride which are actualy DHT inhibitors...and DHT blocker shampoos like Nizarol Nioxin. I dont know If I should try these just yet. But any good/safe suggestions you guys could give me would be great! I don't think I would want to do finasteride cause of side effects and I hear that rogaine you need to do it for life if u decide to use it. Because once u stop using it you start losing your hair again. Please any feedback suggestions would be great. Thank you and Sorry about the long post.