26 Yr Old, Prostate Pain Etc, Propecia, Ru, Lipogaine, Trinov

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I am 26, I started off with Propecia, got sides and went back and forth with lower doses for over a year until quitting. Never really got back to normal though sides improved after stopping.

Used RU after quitting Propecia for about 6 months, was experiencing sides such prostate ache and heart pains. Quit it, sides got better. (sides could have also been the fallout from quitting propecia.

Started regenepure liquid minoxidil for about half a year but I experienced scalp irritation due to an ingredient in it, switched to Lipogaine sensitive scalp solution. It's hard to say when but sexual sides etc start occuring (though I never fully recovered from previous treatments in the first place).

Last month I added Trinov in the mornings.

Currently I am experiencing prostate pain, trouble urinating, inflammation, bladder feels full even after peeing, pain in prostate area when hard, probably psychological sides also.

Thoughts?

You are probably not a good candidate for any anti-androgens! It would probably be best for your body if you stay away from anti-androgens until you fully recover or you'll never be able to pinpoint which is the cause of your discomforts. Also, you start to believe that it's how you've always been (as in the sides you are experiencing now may be confused with how you've always been).

This guy is complaining of urinary tract issues after finasteride: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/stopped-finasteride-constant-urge-to-pee.119990/

I hope you will fully recover and advice you to make a priority of being solid healthy before you try other hormone altering treatments.