26 and balding but balding area has not changed in the past 3 years! (pics)

K

karankaran

View attachment 21661View attachment 21662View attachment 21660Hi Guys, I am 26 years old and I started losing hair, at the age of 23. However, the balding spot/area has remained constant for the past 3 years. How bad is it? My dermatologist said I should start using minoxidil but I feel I need more than that. Do you guys think that finasteride+minoxidil+nizoral can help fill in the area? I have read this forum extensively but I thought before I start my regimen, I will ask you guys for your opinion once.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
same thing happened to me. In my early 20s my temples were receding. Then it just stopped. Held for a while but now in my early 30s its just hair terror.

Try something now. minoxidil may or may not work. I have learned you have to have a real perfect body chemistry with the solution for it to work though.
Could try finasteride. If you dont get sides it would be beneficial to start now before the hairs you lost die completely.

K

karankaran

Yeah, I have started with nizoral 1%. I am also taking a bunch of oral supplements. And from 1st Nov, I will start the derma roller wounding + minoxidil (5%). Will try this for the first six months and if there are no results, will switch to finasteride+minoxidil-10%+nizoral 2%.

nir5280

Reaction score
Yeah, I have started with nizoral 1%. I am also taking a bunch of oral supplements. And from 1st Nov, I will start the derma roller wounding + minoxidil (5%). Will try this for the first six months and if there are no results, will switch to finasteride+minoxidil-10%+nizoral 2%.

bro i am using minoxidil 5% for 7month now if i starr to take finasteride will happen a shed again and i will lose minoxidil benefits??