25YO, Male, Introductory post!

timintex2

Reaction score
Greetings my fellow veterans of the great war on alopecia. I am Tim from Texas, USA. I wanted to make this introductory post to say hello to everyone and share abit about myself.

I just turned 25 about 2 months ago and have been balding from an early age. I first had someone tell me "dude ur balding" when I was getting my hair cut when I was 15. Since then I've thought about it every time I look in the mirror and quite honestly sometimes obsess over it. It would have been one thing to go bald in my 30's, 40s, etc., but I've never had a nice low hairline or been able to cut my hair the way I want since I was in middle school.

No one should have to be ashamed of their hair when theyre 19, eh. I also used AAS once and it made me shed tons of hair (literally stopped up the drain shedding) but will never again!! whew

Anyways, here I am, on the forums finally now thinking about getting a hair transplant. I've got so many questions etc. that I will be exploring the forums no stop.

I've been saving and thinking about getting one since I was 18!! I wanted to give it time to receed further. I just recently had a cosultation here in Houston for with an awesome doctor but he's a bit out of my price range right now.

Anyways, thanks for reading!!

PS Ive attached photos of me when I was 15, 19, and currently 25 yrs old

Attachments

• Hair15yrold.JPG
    Hair15yrold.JPG
    216 KB · Views: 170
  • Hair19yrold.jpg
    Hair19yrold.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Hair25yearsold3.jpg
    Hair25yearsold3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 192