2500 grafts from a good hair transplant surgeon

zackb

Reaction score
Guys,

I had 2000 grafts done a year ago. I would like to do one more, and that would be it for ever. I want 2000 in back and 500 in front. The last doctor I used was Dr. Charles in Fla. He was pretty good, but I think he only does 2000 at a time. Anyone know of a Doctor that does 2500 and will do a superb job?

Kebabman

Reaction score
Dr Rose is very good, I had 2200 grafts back last April and 1600 grafts from him in September last year. The grafts from last April have come through really well, and the ones from September have been a bit slow, must say, but are coming slowly. I made the mistake of not using Regaine to help new grafts come through quicker until about 2 months ago.

I'm off back to see him for one last session in early April. I hope to get as many as poss but due to an English surgeon cocking my transplants up 3 or 4 years ago I don't have as much donor hair to use. As long as I can get between 1500-1700 grafts then that should do me finally!

I know Dr Rose tries his best to give as much as possible for the best price he also doesn't generally do large sessions, ie 2200 is probably his maximum.

I would thoroughly recommend him, one of the best 3 h/t surgeons in the world, never read a bad wod about him on any forum, nice guy too, even offered to give me a game of golf in whilst over there! (I'm from England).