25 YEARS OLD NW4!HELP!(pics)

Nickola

Established Member
Reaction score
Long story short:f4ck my life
I am on propecia 4 months now with side effects:(no morning woods,no erections,i pee all the time,no gains even if i lift hard)
nizoral 2% 2-3 times per week and lately 1 month now on minoxidil 5% once daily before bed,i take the propecia pill before bed as well
Question:SHould i keep trying ,any hopes to jump back to NW3 and live my life a bit longer cause now i live a nightmare?
Or should i just accept my fate and buzz my head up which i think would be even worse cause my head has a terrible shape..
I think i am cursed..
Pics taken under light,after shower:
EFEFG 050.jpgEFEFG 053.jpgEFEFG 055.jpgEFEFG 057.jpgEFEFG 058.jpgEFEFG 059.jpg

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 months isn't long, you can stay on it longer if you think sides aren't that bad.

If not, you can drop it and tr an RU + minoxidil regimen as your last hope

GoodLookingBaldy

Reaction score
Keep up the big for at least a year and see if there are any progress with your hair, which it should. If you feel that the big 3 is not working for you after a year then you should consider alternative treatments such as dutasteride, spironolactone, etc..

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
I am on propecia 4 months now with side effects:(no morning woods,no erections,i pee all the time,no gains even if i lift hard)

Better hope "Notcoolanymore" doesn't see this.

OP, you look like a diffuse NW5. Many of us can't tolerate finasteride either.

Stick with the minoxidil and consider trying RU or CB.

There's no guarantee that they will work for you, but it's better than nothing.

stop dht

Established Member
Reaction score
Little bit late for vertex to have any noticable regrowth but frontal not totally sucks i THİNK hairtransplant between thinning areas and vertex would works for u and your donor area looks fine Norwood 3 after hair transplant

Nickola

Established Member
Reaction score
Little bit late for vertex to have any noticable regrowth but frontal not totally sucks i THİNK hairtransplant between thinning areas and vertex would works for u and your donor area looks fine Norwood 3 after hair transplant
wow i am diffuse thining nw5?
so theres no point of continuing the regimen guys wtf

newuser2

Reaction score
First off, your head looks like a nice ideal oval/round shape, so you are OK there. Second, I think you are a NW3V at best and a NW4 at worst...you should stick to a regime since you can still rebuild or maintain at the very least if you like your current looks. IMO, try buzzing it down really low to see how you look knowing that you still have some real estate to grow it back if it doesn't suite you.

stop dht

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes stick with your regimen and have hair transplant . Yeah looks diffuse from frontal but vertex too far gone hair transplant + treatment u may even see Norwood 2 again i guess .

P.S. much of us after Norwood 3 vertex looking like **** but u r still cool

Nickola

Established Member
Reaction score
First off, your head looks like a nice ideal oval/round shape, so you are OK there. Second, I think you are a NW3V at best and a NW4 at worst...you should stick to a regime since you can still rebuild or maintain at the very least if you like your current looks. IMO, try buzzing it down really low to see how you look knowing that you still have some real estate to grow it back if it doesn't suite you.
The shape is round oval yes,but my head behind between the crown and the neck is making a big curve like the alliens lol

- - - Updated - - -

do they accept visas in hair transplant ?lol

Nickola

Established Member
Reaction score
Small update just crown and fronts
hdh 039.jpghdh 041.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i think it`s just getting worse haha

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
My crown sucks too amigo, but i said forget the toppik and I just buzzed it all off. My hairline isn't too receded, but it is noticeable. That being said, the buzzcut looks 100 times better than long thinning hair with concealers in there. Just food for thought, sir. I hope you get some massive rewards from your treatment.

moarhairpls

Reaction score
Better hope "Notcoolanymore" doesn't see this.

OP, you look like a diffuse NW5. Many of us can't tolerate finasteride either.

Stick with the minoxidil and consider trying RU or CB.

There's no guarantee that they will work for you, but it's better than nothing.

That's depressing to hear. My hair is about the same and I was thinking I was about a NW3. FML