25 Years old high and receding hairline

john1991

Reaction score
Hi,
I am 25 years old suffering from from a receding hair line aswell as a high hairline.

Pictures
http://imgur.com/a/7I8mZ

All Photos were taken at the same time.

and just to provide some context to the photos.

distance from the centre of the hairline to the middle of the eye brows is 3.5in or 9cm
distance from the temple to the centre of nearest eyebrow is 4in or 10cm.

I would really appreciate any advice you could give me

UserVali

Reaction score
Well, it looks like you caught it early so now, in my opinion, you should pay attention if you are actually losing hair because that might just be a natural hairline.

greg711711

Reaction score
It will likely only get worse unless you treat it. I'd get on finasteride right away as well as minoxidil. How is your crown/donor area? If you can hold those down you will be a good candidate for a transplant

john1991

Reaction score
I have just purchased finasteride, rogaine extra strength and nizoral. should all arrive tomorrow.

Is there anyway to know how much, if any, hair ill get back? or do i just have to wait

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Very slim to regrow in the temples as they are the hardest for whatever reason. Probably would need a transplant.

john1991

Reaction score
ive been on the minoxidil and rogaine for over 2 weeks. and i am going to stop the finastride because i believe i am suffering from side effects.

The thought of side-effects has not even been on my mind since i started taking, since in the last few days ive developed a rash, i have a very decreased sex drive and in the last 2 days i have felt dizzy.

So i have stopped finastride, i will continue to use minnoxidil