25 Year Old Male Hair System/ Relationship/dates

Noah

Reaction score
Man some of the replies in here are so sophisticated and well written haha! It's the first time I have ventured into the toupee section of this forum, I can safely say the type of guys that hang out here are different from the other parts :)

Yup, you've stumbled into a world of exquisitely-coiffed sophistication that the drugs 'n' plugs boys can only dream about (puffs on jewelled cigarette holder with one hand whilst riffing on Rachmaninov's piano concerto with the other).

Is your visit a reflection of the fact that micro-needling has not yielded the results you were hoping for?

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, funny, many folks have said that. I still love doing the hair.

I don't look Israeli, possibly since I was born in the Bronx, USA.

So you are in Lebanon? Syria? Lebanon has an amazing Bearded Villains group.

Hopefully, one day, we can cross these borders and visit. I would LOVE to see BOTH countries, and dying to see Beirut!

S.
Yeah man from Beirut. Sometimes I feel those fighting on either side of the borders are working for the same master. Doesn't look like it will end in this life time, but always good to hope... Just like for that baldness cure that never comes :)
First time I hear of a group called bearded villains haha will check it out. The beard trend has gone crazy the last 6 or so years internationally, never been this popular, lots of models have become famous just coz of their beards, but I think it has come to an end now. Though this time many are sticking to it, so it has become just another accepted mainstream look I guess. But big beards like yours are still an exception, not everyone can pull it off :)

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, you've stumbled into a world of exquisitely-coiffed sophistication that the drugs 'n' plugs boys can only dream about (puffs on jewelled cigarette holder with one hand whilst riffing on Rachmaninov's piano concerto with the other).

Is your visit a reflection of the fact that micro-needling has not yielded the results you were hoping for?
No just checking out possible future options in case all else fails haha. Only microneedled for like a month now, so still too soon to say :)

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man some of the replies in here are so sophisticated and well written haha! It's the first time I have ventured into the toupee section of this forum, I can safely say the type of guys that hang out here are different from the other parts :)

I'm really surprised by that too. People here are very eloquent & detail-oriented.

But it comes with the turf I think. Your average man who's a follicle failure either has a bald spot or shaves his head entirely; neither option looks as good as having hair, except in rare cases.

That Average Joe is not very ambitious in my estimation as he's not maximizing his appearance, which - I don't give a sh*t what most people say - is of major, major importance.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really surprised by that too. People here are very eloquent & detail-oriented.

But it comes with the turf I think. Your average man who's a follicle failure either has a bald spot or shaves his head entirely; neither option looks as good as having hair, except in rare cases.

That Average Joe is not very ambitious in my estimation as he's not maximizing his appearance, which - I don't give a sh*t what most people say - is of major, major importance.

I might be wrong but also less suicidal lol! Though haven't been around here a lot to be sure as I am sure some guys might be struggling with their hair peices too but I have noticed it's nothing compared to the other side. Not sure if it's the drugs they are taking or the ineffective solutions but we generally have more people contemplating suicide and telling everyone about it overthere haha :)

Noah

Reaction score
I think that's because prosthetic hair replacement actually does solve the problem. Not trying to make a cheap point here at other people's expense, but the sad truth is that transplants and drugs (particularly drugs) often just don't work, or only work (particularly transplants) in a very weak disappointing way. Of course, using a prosthetic has other issues with it, which can be a deal-breaker for some guys, but at least you do get a nice looking head of hair which, if you do it right, can be pretty much identical to the hair you lost. The issues tend to be connected with the psychology rather than the practicalities or the look. Hair replacement is for guys with a can-do mentality, who are willing to make some concessions to get to a solution. For a lot of guys on the other boards nothing will satisfy them but to have their hairloss reversed, and with today's medical technology that only happens once in a blue moon.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the guys I am taking a barbering course with showed my pics of one of his "clients". I joked "he needs a hair system". The response was, no, he just got a hair transplant in Turkey, doesn't it look great!

No... it doesn't.

hair transplant.jpeg

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
My uncle has a major spa, or spa chain, in Iran that does transplantation work.

He has perfect hair - owing to his toupee - and none of his brothers got it, unconcerned, trying 1 or 2 hair transplants because they could

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair transplant route seems like Suckers' Avenue

It really depends on a number of factors.

1. How much good donor hair you have.
2. How much hair are you going to lose?
3. The ability of your surgeon to pull off a realistic look, especially the hairline.

The biggest gamble is #3. I have seen many examples of terrible hair transplants in person, and youtube, and not terrible, but not great. If I can spot it, you wasted your money.

newbiemicroneedler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the difference is that with hair transplant it's still part of you whereas with a hair peice you still need to take it off n put it back on, it's not part of you and every time you are reminded of it and some guys just can't handle this "double life" :) I feel it needs to be marketed in a better way, especially in cinema and TV series where it should not be ridiculed but instead made to look cool. I mean that Seinfeld episode where George gets a peice is the sort of thing I am talking about haha.
I don't know but I think I am begining to have a bad hair transplant fetish I think haha. The other day I saw a guy with one and I thought it looked adorable, like I want to be friends with the guy haha I think it's growing on me ;)

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I think that's because prosthetic hair replacement actually does solve the problem. Not trying to make a cheap point here at other people's expense, but the sad truth is that transplants and drugs (particularly drugs) often just don't work, or only work (particularly transplants) in a very weak disappointing way. Of course, using a prosthetic has other issues with it, which can be a deal-breaker for some guys, but at least you do get a nice looking head of hair which, if you do it right, can be pretty much identical to the hair you lost. The issues tend to be connected with the psychology rather than the practicalities or the look. Hair replacement is for guys with a can-do mentality, who are willing to make some concessions to get to a solution. For a lot of guys on the other boards nothing will satisfy them but to have their hairloss reversed, and with today's medical technology that only happens once in a blue moon.
What about really using the word "prosthesis" when telling about it to a girl? Would that make it more acceptable?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about really using the word "prosthesis" when telling about it to a girl? Would that make it more acceptable?

I personally think, in English, that would be an issue. In Latin languages, it's the word for a hair system.

"Protesis capilar", in Spanish, for example.

S.