24 years old and bald spot.

_Matt

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Matthew. I'm 24 years old and noticed a bald spot on my head a couple months ago. I asked a couple of people about it and they said I'm not balding. So I just ignored it until recently...I hung out w/ a friend who told me I had a bald spot but it's supposedly not very noticeable away from direct light. This is a recent pic of the top of my head I took a few minutes ago, under light.

2013-05-18 01.00.22 2.jpg

How bad does that look? How rapidly will/can the balding process go? E.G., will it be the size of a baseball soon? What can I do for this? Also, I've noticed that it looks worse from further away.

niff1239

Reaction score
You're balding and that's not even close. And if you've been losing your hair for only a few months, it looks pretty aggressive. Anyway I believe it looks probably worse on your photo than real life.

_Matt

Reaction score
I meant that I didn't notice it myself until a couple months ago. For all I know, it could've been there for two years or more.

Levi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have been balding longer then you thought. Showing us is a great step to acceptance . Honestly it looks great, part of being a man

Paddy Kelly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anybody ever told you that you're double crowned? Well you are and I think it gives the appearance that your balding but you probably are not.