24 Year Old Finasteride For 1.5 Months And Dermarolling A Few Weeks

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, looking at your first photos you had a freckle that was clearly showing.

Now with your hair even shorter, the freckle is basically completely covered. Congrats!

I can't believe you would finger a guys *** lol, I would never do that @CrownBalding . Either way, yeah I agree, the freckle is gone. Nice!

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe you would finger a guys *** lol, I would never do that @CrownBalding . Either way, yeah I agree, the freckle is gone. Nice!
Smh you apply “natural supplements” after dermarolling that your voodoo doctor recommended

Cmml

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol if the vellus hairs become terminal you're probably looking at a nw1
It's sort of insane that I'm growing hair in places I had when I was 16 hairline-wise. At this rate, there's no reason those vellus hair's shouldn't keep reverse minituarizing(right?!) , especially since I added minoxidil. Anyhow, it hasn't even been a year and i just started incorporating minoxidil so I'm hoping the results keep improving as they have veeb, especially since everyone says 6-12 month change should be better than the first 12. Rly hope I get nw1 back! Haha

Cmml

My Regimen
Reaction score
good luck man. did u ever shed when u began with finasteride?
Yeah I was shedding like crazy the first 3-4 months. I had so much hair all over the sink and when I sortered and looked at my hands it was covered in hair. My shedding I think finally stopped 6 months in.

Cmml

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20180810_103459.jpg Another hairline update since I've noticed more hair growth! I guess this is month 8 that I'm in and this is the short of stuff people start noticing.

Cmml

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is my 8 month update of hairline. I think it's starting to slowly fill in. Not gonna lie, the texture of my hair i think is permanently changed from chemo considering it's much thicker but doesn't have the same feel as it did prior to my episode with cancer. Anyhow, eight months of finasteride and abkut 3 months of minoxidil! Can't wait to see where I am at the one year mark.

Also, does anyone know if we're longterm scre
IMG_20180906_091137.jpg
wing with our brains taking finasteride ?

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is my 8 month update of hairline. I think it's starting to slowly fill in. Not gonna lie, the texture of my hair i think is permanently changed from chemo considering it's much thicker but doesn't have the same feel as it did prior to my episode with cancer. Anyhow, eight months of finasteride and abkut 3 months of minoxidil! Can't wait to see where I am at the one year mark.

Also, does anyone know if we're longterm screView attachment 98082 wing with our brains taking finasteride ?
Not our brains, but our hormones probably. Many users have been taking finasteride since it’s been released 20ish years ago and they’re fine.

Cmml

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20181204_211448.jpg IMG_20181205_181128.jpg
This is month 11 update of finasteride and about 6 months on minoxidil. Hairline slowly starting to fill in. I'm still going through shedding phases (just had a big one for the last month) and it keeps getting replaced with thicker, healthier hair. Can't wait to hopefully keep seeing results and have my hair fill up more!

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
View attachment 106030 View attachment 106031
This is month 11 update of finasteride and about 6 months on minoxidil. Hairline slowly starting to fill in. I'm still going through shedding phases (just had a big one for the last month) and it keeps getting replaced with thicker, healthier hair. Can't wait to hopefully keep seeing results and have my hair fill up more!
How to use the dermastamp? Do I do it all over my head? I’ve just brought the 1.5mm but cannot find any tutorial

Cmml

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates??
Hey man, i'm sorta maintaining with gradual regrowth. My hairline looks similar just the hairs are slowly reversing and getting thicker over time. I'll uploaded a pic soon to share.

Cmml

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my year and 3 month update. Haven't been taking finasteride as religiously (2-3x a week) but I think I'm slowly gaining regrowth because of minoxidil. Lmk what you guys think!IMG_20190405_014407.jpg

Tony88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man awesome results!!!! I went through hormone imbalances after an event in 2017 and a similar thing happened to me my dark thick hair started changing lighter in color and thinner and kept falling out and my facial hair turned light brown in color and was barely growing in anymore. I tried minoxidil soon after and it shedded my temples so bad I stopped and they never really regrew back to the previous state.

I have a few questions, I started finasteride today at 1 mg a day and I also started using a Derma pen. Should I start at 0.5 a day instead? Are you happy you started minoxidil again and did you switch to the foam? Last question do you derma same day as minoxidil? Thanks in advance.

Cmml

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man awesome results!!!! I went through hormone imbalances after an event in 2017 and a similar thing happened to me my dark thick hair started changing lighter in color and thinner and kept falling out and my facial hair turned light brown in color and was barely growing in anymore. I tried minoxidil soon after and it shedded my temples so bad I stopped and they never really regrew back to the previous state.

I have a few questions, I started finasteride today at 1 mg a day and I also started using a Derma pen. Should I start at 0.5 a day instead? Are you happy you started minoxidil again and did you switch to the foam? Last question do you derma same day as minoxidil? Thanks in advance.
Yeah I mean progress is really slow my man. Like sometimes I question if I'm balding or regrowing and it's just another she'd (I'd shower and have so much hair in my hand) but then it comes back thicker a little bit. It's still nowhere near it was pre-chemo but I kinda just like I have a mature hairline with a good hair cut now and I'm 26 not 19-20 so I'm okay with it it's way better than being heavily diffusing . I personally really cut back on the finasteride I take .5 every 2-3 days wirh minoxidil dialy and im not rly aiming for crazy regrowth and am sorta ok with that so I'm taking a maintenance approach and so far itscbeen working since honestly finasteride 1mg/day was just too much for me.