24 with questions about rogaine extra str foam

dgnome

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 24 and my hair started receding in my senior year of highschool in a NW3 style i think, its very ashton kutcher, jude law hair line. I've worn hats almost everyday since then, havent really noticed hair line or thinning until now because of also having my hair length down below my shoulder blades but of last week i shaved it all off. But now i notice it plain as day, the receding hairline has got worse and thinning, sides (around ears and slightly above) thinning and top is thinning as well.

And I've decided to try the extra str rogaine foam and just had a couple questions that i wonder if people can help answer.

I dont think rogaine with give me much hair growth if any, dont expect this nw3 to become a nw1 until extracellular matrix science is done but thats not going to be for atleast another 10 years. My questions are ...

1. In the terms of preventing further hairloss, how effective is rogaine extra str foam , would u highly recommend it?

2. When it says you my experience some hair loss when starting it, is it highly noticeable amounts or just very light shedding? And if you stop treatment is it worse than before?

3. It also recommends to reapply it if your hair gets wet, i live in florida and its really hot and can sweat quite a bit, or does it mean you have to reapply when you totally get soaked in heavy rains? Also i tend to wear hats still, is it okay to wear a hat after the foam drys?