23m, I Have No Hair Loss As Of Now But I Don't Wanna Loose My Hair, How Should I Maintain?

Yuvraj Bhatia

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have thick hair and I don't wanna loose them. I have talked to a lot of men who told me that prevention is better. I also read a lot of posts in which men have been taking either dutasteride or finasteride to maintain their hair. What should I take? ?Dutasteride or finasteride?

Thanks!

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have thick hair and I don't wanna loose them. I have talked to a lot of men who told me that prevention is better. I also read a lot of posts in which men have been taking either dutasteride or finasteride to maintain their hair. What should I take? ?Dutasteride or finasteride?

Thanks!

Are you retarded or something?

Yuvraj Bhatia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you also go to cancer forums and tell them, that you are actually not sick but want to do chemotherapy as prevention? Do you not see your stupidity here?
Look shithead, I asked a serious question. If you don't wanna answer, please f*** off! I know a lot of guys who take meds to prevent baldness. What's your f*****g problem?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah or maybe you are bald and feel bad that you didn't take finasteride or dutasteride before you started balding and now feel jealous.

No one with common sense would start Finasteride before balding process started and no doctor would perscribe it. But I would recommend CPA + E2 in your case. To make sure that you won't go bald. ;)

baldingboi

My Regimen
Reaction score
i took finasteride as a preventative measure when i still had a thick head of hair with only slight temple recession. Now 9 months later, my density has been completely shot and my temples have been devastated so be careful what you wish for !

iCurly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i wouldnt if you arent balding, keep an eye on your hair though if you do feel that you have started to bald then maybe give it a try then.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if somoene without balding takes it?

nothing would happen. You would just have the potential to develop sides without any real measure of gain. Basically would be taking it for psychological reasons and not necessary standards. Not worth it. If you see your hair change in any way, feeling thinner, noticing 20+ single hairs in the shower, on ur pillow sheet then come back here. As of now, just dont worry about it.

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Listen. If your hair is fine, try not to think about it, live your life. If you do eventually develop hair loss one day and you want to stop it then consider treatments such as finasteride and minoxidil or something.