23 years old treatment duta+ru+fina

nikosgreece

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am 23 years old, already NW3 vertex(see photos, one photo is when i was 20 years old before hairloss started), my hairloss is very agreesive, i cannot do hair transplant now because haurloss is not stable yet., I took topical minoxidil from 20-23 but things were worsen. Now I am decided to do as many as I can to keep my hair even if it means lower libido etc. So, I know I am taking extreme doses and drugs, but this is my decision. Anyone that can answer my questions, pls help me, thanks. I am not mind of side effects. But I want to be man, so I will not take oral antiandrogens. Only topicals.

My routine ( i have started already 6 month - some of them i will add soon)

Dutasteride Avodart 2.5mg/day at morning
Ducray Anacaps reactive caps (supplument)
Topical Stemoxydine 5% redken (3+ ml per day,I put it 30mins before minoxidil)
Oral minoxidil 5mg (2.5 morning and 2.5 night)
Oral Finasterde 1mg/day at morning
Ketoconazole (nizoral) 2% shampoo
Bimatoprost (Lumigan 0.03%) (5 drops at night)
topical pantostin(or estrogel) 1 or 2 times per day
topical Spirolactone 5% cream (2 times per day)
Dermaroller 1.5mm or microneedle 12 pin pen before apply of each topicals ( i use it 1 minute before apply each topical = 3mins per day)
Castor oil topical Now Foods 100% 2 x times a day (total 2ml per day)
topical RU 55841 100mg per day (i put it 30-60 mins before minoxidil)
Topical minoxidil 15% 2 x times per day/night with tretinoin (total 2 ml per day)
Topical finasterde 0.25% at night (1ml)
Topical dutasteride 0.5% at night (1ml)
KX826 Pyrilutamide (how much should i take, i not know)..

My questions

1) dutasteride 2.5mg per day, decreases scalp dht about 81%. there are studies with 5mg also dutasteride, should i consider after some time go with 3 or 4 or 5 mg dutasteride?
2) Is there any way to decrease scalp dht up to 99%? because even dutasteride decreases up to 81% as i remember.
3) I have read that minoxodil with liposomes gel is more effective in absorption than normal PPG.
should i tell to my pharmacy to make it liposomal? (they can do it).
4)i have seen also, that liposomal finasteride is better than normat at decreaseing scalp dht and total efficiency, is this true?
5)topical finasteride based on liposomal gel should be 2.5% and not 0.25% (standard version without liposomes) right? it is x 10 times up concentration.
6)so, between 2.5% liposomal finasteride and 0.25% non-liposomal finasteride which is more efficient? (i am not refer to sides effects) for scalp dht?
7)can someone use more than 2.5% liposomal finasteride? or it will not have any more effect on decreasing scalp dht? (i not mind for side effects)
8) i have seen an study that they told that they used TOPICAL FINASTERIDE 1% (not liposomal) instead of 0.25%, is this true?
9) i think to add Topical dutasteride 0.5%. But i also saw that liposomal based is better. So if i go liposomal then should i increase the % concentration ? and how much (like finasteride, because topical finasteride went from 0.25% to higher concentration 2.5% if with liposomals it is x 10 times up).
10) what about DMSO carrier for dutasteride? is DMSO or liposomes better for lower the dht scalp?

11)what do you think of make ru55841 liposomal based? can this be done? (i not care about side effects, i ask for efficiancy on the dht).? or is not stable? or use the standard 70/30 PPG/ETHANOL?
12)I am making the ru55841 each time i use it. I put 50mg RU55841, with 0.7ml PG and 0.3ml Ethanol. is this ok?
13)is ru55841 better apply 50mg at morning and 50mg at night or 100mg at night? which is better?

14) WOULD you use more than 100mg ru55841 if was in my case?
15)About new drug KX826 pyrilutamide, i will start to use in some days. but i not know the dosage i should take. do you know how much mg per day should i take for maximum effects?
16)also, how many times per day i should apply kx826, which is optmal? 1 or 2?
17) Do you think combine ru55841 with kx826 (100mg+ru and some mgs kx826) would be better than just stick with only one of them)? (not economic problem), because kx826 is new and i not know its efficiency
18)Do you apply topicals to all head or only to the areas that are balding?
19)I have heard that both Dht scalp and serum dht matters for hailoss. But scalp dht may matters more than serum dht. So, this is why i take both oral and topical (dutasteride,finasteriden). To ensure that i will absorb it on both scalp and systemic. Is this true? (truly sides effects not matters me, i not have problem)
20) until now i have not side effects with oral minoxidil 5mg per day. Should i consider jump to 7.5 or 10mg oral?(this is the maximum i will be).?

21) topical patostin or topical estrogel is better? which is safer?
22) About oral antiandrogons, i have heard we must avoid them. so i will not take them never, right?(i will take only topical)
23) topical spironolactone cream is better apply once or twice per day?
24) are Topical SARMS (LGD-4033) helpfull for hairloss? at what dosage?
25)is MK677 growth hormone helpful for hairloss? at what dosage?
26)i have heard that PGE2 need increase. I have read that we can take pge2 powder or dinoproston or castor oil. Which of them is most effective? most tells that pge2 powder and dinoprostin are better from castor oil as they are real PGE2. What do you think? are they safe to use? at what dosage per day? and how many times per day?
PGE2 (pge2 powder or dinoproston or castor oil) is better to be applied topical or orally? once or twice a day?
27)Topical Fluridil, enzalutamide, bicalutamide, flutamide,cyclosporine, cyproterone. Are any of these better at efficiency from RU55841? or they are not so good
28) Is there reason for someone to use 2 different antiandrogons (both Fluridil for example and RU55841)? Or i can use 100mg RU is better?
29)i have both micronnedle device and dermaroller. do you think dermaroler or micronnedle is better to use for 2-3 mins before apply topicals? (i will use it each day, moderate pressure)
30)dutasteride mesotherapy do you suggest it?

31)do you think if i take zolotrin (antidepressentant) it can cause hairloss?
32)do you think cortisone can make my hair better (i not have dermatidida)? or they can make hair even worse?
33)do you think that the genetic test of fagron (trichotest) is going to give me any significant informatins about treatments? (not economic problem to make it). or it will confuse me more and not need do it?
34)do you think i can make dht scalp test (biopsy) or LCMSMS test? which is better? what will they tell me? can they tell me something that i can use it to adjust my treatments?
35)is there any other test i can make to be heplpful for my hairloss treatments?
36) what other treatment do you suggest to complete lower the scalp dht and lower the testoterone levels?

Attachments

• 2-hair.JPG
    2-hair.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 346
  • 3-hair.JPG
    3-hair.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 344
  • 5hair.jpg
    5hair.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 356
  • a-hair.JPG
    a-hair.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 6-hair.JPG
    6-hair.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 348

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need a shrink you are too obsessed. And You Will end up with liver damage if you Keep taking 2.5mg of dutasteride long term each day with 1mg finasteride, that dose is actually for prostate cancer not hairloss, your liver values will get very high. I know a guy that took 2.5mg everyday and he had bad liver values, then he used 0.5mg day and liver values went back to normal. You are too extreme, dutasteride has a long half life, 3.5mg once a week blocks as much dht as 0.5mg daily.

Last edited:

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why you didn't start treatments during the start of your hairloss ?
but you're crazy, 2.5mg of duta, daily is a big mistake

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think would seriously make a difference at this point? There is no miracle drug that will do any better than all of the stuff you are on. I would look into hair systems, sorry.

el_duterino

Reaction score
what do you want to achieve ? these drugs you take only maintain hair, you don't need that much .

Its like brushing your teeth 15 times a day because you are afraid of loosing your teeth.. you don't need to over-maintain..just maintain. Yes you lost a few years of potential hair loss halt by not starting early enough...now its hard to turn the clock back with meds alone..you can only stop further future hair loss.

If I were you, I would reduce the drugs to the minimum required to maintain and then start saving for a FUE hair transplant once the hairloss is stabilized

MrSnow

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
listen, take fina/duta/kéto 2%/MSM/Oral minoxidil
and you will have new hair and you will stabilise your hair loss, trust in you and me and other persons