23 years old...how bad?

nm825

Reaction score
http://imgur.com/a/hjttC

I'm 23. Both grandfathers were bald. My father has a full head of hair at 49.

I feel like my hairline is worsened over the past couple of years; I'm particularity concerned about an area I circled. I know my hairloss isn't horrible at this point, but I'd really like to stop the in it's tracks. My physician says my blood tests are fine, but he seems hesitant to prescribe it and asked me how much it's really bothering me. What are your thoughts? Should I get on it?

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
With your little loss, you could take finasteride twice a week if you're hesitant to start treatment. Have a look at finasteride's DHT inhibition curve on the net.

nm825

Reaction score
What Norwood would you put me at? Do you think it is noticeable to a layperson?

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Get on finasteride NOW. Your hair is great. Miniaturization is beginning at the front of the hairline. Stop it now with finasteride

nm825

Reaction score
I started finasteride about two weeks ago; I don't have the patience to apply Rogaine 2x/day, so I'm just sticking with the finasteride. What Norwood would you guys pin me as?

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
Buy Fincar from inhousepharmacy and take 1/5th of the pill a day. You can stop your hair loss for under a $1 a week.

Is that **** legit dude? I'm having a hard time giving up my Pharmacy generic, because it's reliable and only $13 a month. But at $1 a week for Fincar it's tempting. Have there been tests done to confirm its finasteride?

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
Is that **** legit dude? I'm having a hard time giving up my Pharmacy generic, because it's reliable and only $13 a month. But at $1 a week for Fincar it's tempting. Have there been tests done to confirm its finasteride?

If you are already taking a generic you must know that the molecular formula of finasteride is the same. They are just branded differently. Personally I know it is legit because I dissolved fincar in pure alcohol and took 0.4mg of the drug a day and got the same side effects as taking the official Propecia 1mg a day which cost me a fortune. Others will confirm it is completely legit. If you used my method you could save your hair for about 50 cents a week but i understand it's easier jsut to cut a pill into fifths and pop it.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are already taking a generic you must know that the molecular formula of finasteride is the same. They are just branded differently. Personally I know it is legit because I dissolved fincar in pure alcohol and took 0.4mg of the drug a day and got the same side effects as taking the official Propecia 1mg a day which cost me a fortune. Others will confirm it is completely legit. If you used my method you could save your hair for about 50 cents a week but i understand it's easier jsut to cut a pill into fifths and pop it.