23 Year Old Male Looking For A Second Opinion

throwaway1337

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, 23 male here.

Have been obsessing over losing my hair for a couple of years now, and although friends and family keep telling me that I am imagining it I still can not shake the feeling.
So I am turning to some people that might be more experienced with hairloss and the beginnings of it than those near me. Have posted in a different forum but no real answer was given.
Have some history of balding within my family, my father is at a NW3 at 60, and all of his brothers are between a NW2-NW3. His father were also at a NW3 when he died.
On my mum's side only one of my uncles are significantly bald, at a NW4, of which my maternal grandfather also where before he died.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, 23 male here.

Have been obsessing over losing my hair for a couple of years now, and although friends and family keep telling me that I am imagining it I still can not shake the feeling.
So I am turning to some people that might be more experienced with hairloss and the beginnings of it than those near me. Have posted in a different forum but no real answer was given.
Have some history of balding within my family, my father is at a NW3 at 60, and all of his brothers are between a NW2-NW3. His father were also at a NW3 when he died.
On my mum's side only one of my uncles are significantly bald, at a NW4, of which my maternal grandfather also where before he died.

send photos of every angle with good lighting on so we can see what were working with bro. cover your face if your shy, we just need to take a look at your scalp.

Falco4758

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually the ones obsessing over their hair loss are the ones who have no hair loss. So without seeing your pics I can confidently say you have no banding delete your account

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is kinda true, but most of the time it's not that they have NO hair loss, it's that it's just starting. They say other people don't begin to notice it until you've lost half of your hair. That was pretty much my experience. If you think you are losing your hair, but you're not sure then go see a dermatologist. We can't even offer an opinion without seeing pictures.

damn I guess I noticed mine right at the beginning. I first noticed my hair loss when I was like 21, and it didn't get bad until around a year ago and I'm 28 now