23,sudden thinning and a bit hopeless by now. Any advice welcome

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Inhibit DHT, inhibit testosterone at the receptor site, Groth agonist, and micro needle. You're young bro, you should be able to recover with some dedication. I highly suggest using low doses, and hit multiple pathways, come up with a sustainable, low dose, multi-function, easy to stick to protocol. finasteride or dutasteride, RU or CB, min, and micro-needling. You could skip the dutasteride or finasteride.

marutkov

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I am really curious what could be the reason for the drastic change in hair density from August to November. Never had such a fast shedding of hair in my life. Really hits you in the confidence

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dad is a NW3 at 54
His brother is nw6 or 7
Their dad was also a nw6-7
On my mom’s side every male has male pattern baldness..
Guess I just hit the genetic lottery
It's your genetic Destiny my friend. I'd recommend getting blood work done. Hormone panel, thyroid, cholesterol, prolactin... just so you have a baseline. I would have to suggest if you are average or high T you won't have sides from dutasteride or finasteride. Personally I got a boost from dutasteride tho I haven't tried finasteride. Even people that get hair transplants are told to get on finasteride a year prior to treatment as well as to continue use after the hair transplant. With a good protocol I think you could get back a dreamy hairline without surgery.

marutkov

My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear I got the answer.

When my hairline was at it’s best this past year, it was all because I used to do a bit of fasting and hiit. Fasting in form of IF(intermittent fasting). I was balancing both aerobical and anaerobical activity, never overdoing one more than the other. Plus nofap, I was on it 9-10 and once relapsed > all started > Gained a bit of weight, accelerating male pattern baldness and didn’t feel at my best.

Now call me a religious cult leader but it is what it is.

marutkov

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's your genetic Destiny my friend. I'd recommend getting blood work done. Hormone panel, thyroid, cholesterol, prolactin... just so you have a baseline. I would have to suggest if you are average or high T you won't have sides from dutasteride or finasteride. Personally I got a boost from dutasteride tho I haven't tried finasteride. Even people that get hair transplants are told to get on finasteride a year prior to treatment as well as to continue use after the hair transplant. With a good protocol I think you could get back a dreamy hairline without surgery.
Hey man, thank you for the kind words and hope when I posted the thread. I really appreciate them.

This is my hairline difference in 1 month.
675D948A-9D8F-4900-89BA-904CAC0791B2.jpeg

Left is 1 month ago, right was taken today after dermarolling (that’s why there’s redness)
I can honestly see improvement, even my roommate made a comment how my hairline has improved since 1 month ago, without me asking him. It’s really encouraging to hear those words.

my protocol for now is:

Minoxidil foam 2x a Day , wash hair with cold water to rinse out the previous min use before applying again.

Dermarolling 1.5 mm once a week

increased my healthy fat intake, also aim to ingest at least 140 grams of protein a day. Main source of carbs are fruits.

Curcumin + black pepper extract tablets - 1 gram a day
Biotin 10000 mcg a day, split into 2 doses
B5 p5p. 30 grams
Astaxanthin 7mg a day
MSM 2-3 grams a day
Zinc picolinate 15mg daily
D3 +K2
Ashwaghanda ksm66 1 gram a day
Magnesi
Recently started oral castor oil 1.5mg a day , waiting to see how it works out

660 nm red light therapy on scalp for 10-15 minutes a day

If someone is interested I will update once again in 1 month from now.