23 and considering an hair transplant.with photos. need ur advice PLEASE

ken30th

Reaction score
im 23 and in sri lanka. im moving to new zealand soon and considering an hair transplant. from my pictures in the link below, u can see that im heading towards NW6/7.
i dont see the point in applying meds now cos i have aggressive hairloss and when i stop applying meds i will lose hair anyway and will need an hair transplant.

im considering dr.jennifer martinick of australia. how good is she? has anyone here done surgery with her? how are your results?

obviously i wont hav enough donor hair on my head to cover a NW6/7..but right now im considering only an hair transplant to my front and sides..as this is most important to me.

i want a permanent cure like an hair transplant..without the meds..cos i think it will be pointless taking meds, as i will lose hair anyway.

please look at my photos in the link below and tell me your thoughts.

HTTP://WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/MYHAIRLOSS

Thanks

Thanks

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think you dont really understand how it works
you would need the meds anyway or else you lose the rest of you hair
hair transplant is not a cure
if i was you i would start finasteride/dutasteride and minoxidil ,give it a year and then see if you need an hair transplant

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
hey

you NEED to get on the big three finasteride/nizoral/min for at least a year before even thinking about a hair transplant

ive seen you over on hlh and youve been told the same thing there several times

you will keep what ya got and possibly regrow some,for someone who wants as much as hair as possible and as soon as possible this is a must

you will only lose what you have if you dont get on meds and its a very bad idea to try and address that with hair transplant'S!!

surely you can take a pill a day if it helps you keep +plus a hair transplant as much hair as you can ?!

GET ON MEDS!! :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Sorry but its vital that you get on meds before you become a nw6/7. Once your loss has stabilised you can think about a hair transplant.

kodakjlowe117

Reaction score
Re: 23 and considering an hair transplant.with photos. need ur advice PLE

$$$$$$$. I hope your ready to pay for this... None the less, you may be interested in my story.... its online below. I'd be happy to help if you consider the alternative... Talk to you soon.

ken30th said:
im 23 and in sri lanka. im moving to new zealand soon and considering an hair transplant. from my pictures in the link below, u can see that im heading towards NW6/7.
i dont see the point in applying meds now cos i have aggressive hairloss and when i stop applying meds i will lose hair anyway and will need an hair transplant.

im considering dr.jennifer martinick of australia. how good is she? has anyone here done surgery with her? how are your results?

obviously i wont hav enough donor hair on my head to cover a NW6/7..but right now im considering only an hair transplant to my front and sides..as this is most important to me.

i want a permanent cure like an hair transplant..without the meds..cos i think it will be pointless taking meds, as i will lose hair anyway.

please look at my photos in the link below and tell me your thoughts.

HTTP://WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/MYHAIRLOSS

Thanks

Thanks

baldstudent

Reaction score
I would listen to everyone else and get on Propecia and Minoxidil. I got a hair transplant at a young age and I do not recommend it.

CCS

Reaction score
propecia will reduce your chances of shock loss. You will loose more hair either way. And worst, it takes time for the hairs to sprout and then mature. Maybe a year before they are cosmetically good. And that is for just one session. So you won't go from bald to hairy that fast anyway, and most meds have their best effects in a year.