23 and balding can i save this bull**** hair need opinion guys

bernie12345b

Reaction score
Hope for some good advice I'm currently using minoxidil and finasteride but I'm shedding like crazy

- - - Updated - - -

Also how to add PIC

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
shedding is supposed to happen, it sounds easy but you cant do nothing but ride it out, wait for a year and check results. Be consistent with your regimen. You are doing all that you can, Good luck!!

bernie12345b

Reaction score
Tnx mate for your kind message Im just scared because I think if this shedding will continue I will be completely bald in no time..also will you mind telling me how to post pics coz I'm new here tnx

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
catwoman-0065.jpg
Use the icon insert image, its next to the link icon in the tool bar. Dude if it bothers you so much, shave your head for now, by the time it grows shedding should ve ceased and you can make a good judgement whether treatmets are working or not. My mom sheds crazy amounts of hair still she has an awesome head of hair at 52. The problem is when the shed hair does not come back, if it come back stronger cuz of treatments all the better for you. All you can do is wait and watch, try not to think abt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Untitled.jpg

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it might sound counter intuitive but shedding is usually a good sign, now go and and get on with your life, come back and share the experience and try to help others here :D. best of luck!!

- - - Updated - - -

btw are you pinoy?