23. 2.5 months minoxidil, 2 months dutasteride, still Norwood 3 ?

Bora

My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost 3 months passed on minoxidil and 2 months on oral dutasteride, I'm 23. I was around Norwood 2.75-3 when I started my regimen, now what you think ? Am I still Norwood 3 or closer to Norwood 2?
20210106_022703.jpg

20210106_022654.jpg
20210106_022644.jpg
20210106_022946.jpg
20210106_023006.jpg

jazz1

Reaction score
You stabilised the hairloss? Add a derma roller.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're thick NW2 bro.

daegonx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at your frontal hair. It has gotten thin. Don't you see it? Dutasterid doesnt work for you please accept it.

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
You also need to give it more time for the minoxidil and Finas to work. I'd say 6-12 months to see any real results.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not bad hair and it shows why Norwood is not all that useful but somewhere between 2 and one of those different threes that they have. You are the one without crown hair loss. Many guys with similar recession would find that the hair in the area in general had degraded but yours has not. You also appear to be a good candidate for a transplant, not that I recommend that. There's nothing else out there really except for Nizoral and derma-rolling, or upgrading to oral Min.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at your frontal hair. It has gotten thin. Don't you see it? Dutasterid doesnt work for you please accept it.
After two months? I think you are kidding. The main feature of reductase inhibitors is maintenance meaning he won't see any results even if Duta is working great for years and years. I never saw any regrowth from regular Min/finasteride but I maintained and that is the more realistic way to fight baldness in a male context.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks a lot better than before. I remember your first post. You can see baby hairs growing on the left temple. Stick it out, at 6 months you’ll have crazy results.