22years old balding

pingu

Reaction score
HEllo :wave:
ok guys first i dont undertand anything about preventing hairloss :uglylol:
All i know is that I am losing it since 15atleast because hair in middles falls like an waterfall
It has been falling for 7-8years now
What i want to know is ways to stop it:jump: I have just cuted my hair and took photos of it to show you
MEOOZhem.jpg

doZZhP0m.jpg

The hair is mostly thinning in the middle

pingu

Reaction score
I think I have seborreich dermatitis with hairloss i have bing chuns of skin falling sometimes
I don't wanna use minoxidil :|
and i have no reciding line because i probably have low testerone :(

violetfluff

Reaction score
One decides on whether one has a receding hairline by looking at one's hairline and not one's testosterone levels.
I see you have a bit of comb forward there, is that to hide a receding hairline by chance?

82JTA

Reaction score
As someone who has had periodic outbreaks of Seborrheic Dermatitis for years – I'd highly recommend trying some Nizoral shampoo!

I got advised by a doctor and hairdresser to use it and it really helps with the sort of symptoms you described - definitely reduces scalp inflammation as well. Shampoos that contain coal tar like T-Gel are useful in a similar way.

Definitely give them a try if you can get hold of them in Portugal.

pingu

Reaction score
wow thx guys :)
so nizoral to stop it? washing how many times per week?
doctor told me at most 2-3times per week
Does it stop hairloss or just reduces the skin itching?
right in the middle of my head wheni touch i feel like i am pushing skin and I don't like to touch my hair because of this problem
I have some lines where you can see skin between the hairs
nah is not receiding
q4GMjKcm.jpg

I lose a lot of hairs per day now specially after the 20yrs started losing more and when i sit in a dark table at computer after 1hour or 2 I already can see white dust on the table and the hairs come with the ending, I mean at the end of the hair there is litttle white ball must be the root :box: