22m. How Bad Is My Hairline Thinning?

Jtay151

Reaction score
Noticed my hair thinning at the temples 6 months ago and I kept an eye on it and now I notice the entire hairline is thinning. Here's a picture of when I brush it back with my hand.

How bad is this thinning? Will finasteride combined with rogaine stop it from continuing? Been trying to get into a derm but it'a taking a while. Really nervous about this because I feel like it would have a huge impact on my modeling career plus I've always been a ladies man and I don't want that to end lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 279

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thinning is very limited in my opinion.
May I ask why it is taking so long for a derm to see you? Is it the National Health System? Since it is about your career, go to a private one... it is worth the investiment.
About propecia and Minoxidil, you may be a good responder and stop the loss. You just don't have to be unlucky ;)

Jtay151

Reaction score
The thinning is very limited in my opinion.
May I ask why it is taking so long for a derm to see you? Is it the National Health System? Since it is about your career, go to a private one... it is worth the investiment.
About propecia and Minoxidil, you may be a good responder and stop the loss. You just don't have to be unlucky ;)

My schedule is super busy and the last referral I got was to a derm that didn't accept my insurance. I should be able to see one within the next two weeks. What difference would going to a private one make?

I read that the chances of finasteride working are around 80%. Is that true?

And from the picture, would you say I'm still a nor1 in the early stages?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
My schedule is super busy and the last referral I got was to a derm that didn't accept my insurance. I should be able to see one within the next two weeks. What difference would going to a private one make?

I read that the chances of finasteride working are around 80%. Is that true?

And from the picture, would you say I'm still a nor1 in the early stages?
Well, NW1 is basically when you have no thinning at all. NW0 is when you have no thinning and a very low hairline.

The efficacy of propecia has been proven different based on age and hair loss status. Since you are very young, I think an 80% success rate is not to be excluded. That is why I wrote that it should work if you are not unlucky.