22 yo, getting worse everyday, what can i do?

haller

Reaction score
I'm 22, started to lose my hair since 14 months.

I get bad sides from finasteride and minoxidil.

now I've started Tricomin and I do switch between keto and regenepure shampoo every other day, and my situation just getting WORSE and WORSE :( , because I know this is a weak regimen.

Is there any hope for me, since there are limitations in the choices i have, because I can't order online except from amazon.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
What are your sides from finasteride and minoxidil?

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
The finasteride side effects sound unusual. I'm not sure if I've heard of those before. Sound more like flu symptoms to me.

I haven't noticed unwanted hair on minoxidil. You should only be applying it to the top of your head... They sound like symptoms that would have been read from someone that is trying to scare monger people away from keeping their hair.

The whole aging thing on minoxidil is a huge myth.

haller

Reaction score
haha, they are not flu buddy. I'm SURE of what I'm talking about and I wouldn't have to give up so quickly. you can google those sides and you will find a lot of people experienced them. I cannot believe that I have to spend some time to prove to you that, but I will:

I have experienced finasteride sides just after 9 days and i've stopped immediately. then after the sides have gone, i start again but only 2 pills per week and i get the very same sides again.
the unwanted hair is such a common side effect from minoxidil, I'm not stupid to apply minoxidil on other parts of my body....

kiwixx

Reaction score
I believe you and I also believe the fact that everyone's body is different.
I guess you are just unlucky and I would not even recommend to start finasteride with a reduce dosage because it looks like that your body just won't accept the drug.
May be you should try anti-dht topicals? but I'm not an expert on the subject..

Anyways, I wish you all the best!

scalp'hell

Reaction score
alternative to finasteride is RU58841.
I much much finasteride side.
-testicular pain
-0 libido
-0 erection
-inflammatory acne
-allergic reaction
etc....

-hair more beautiful.

i jump on RU no sides.

haller

Reaction score
I believe you and I also believe the fact that everyone's body is different.
I guess you are just unlucky and I would not even recommend to start finasteride with a reduce dosage because it looks like that your body just won't accept the drug.
May be you should try anti-dht topicals? but I'm not an expert on the subject..

Anyways, I wish you all the best!

Thanks.

yes, everyone's body is different, there's a lot of people who are taking big 3 with no sides, they are lucky enough. Unfortunately, this is not my case.

- - - Updated - - -

alternative to finasteride is RU58841.
I much much finasteride side.
-testicular pain
-0 libido
-0 erection
-inflammatory acne
-allergic reaction
etc....

-hair more beautiful.

i jump on RU no sides.

that's great..

- - - Updated - - -

now, where to get good RU, and how expensive it is (monthly!) ?

scalp'hell

Reaction score
RU5 price is not higher than finasteride in France.
$ 30 to $ 40 per month.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
finasteride gave me chronic diarrhea. Just kidding. Not being able to take minoxidil or finasteride is going to make it tough to keep your hair. Like others have suggested RU may be an option. Not sure where you are at but not sure it is an option if you are in the US. And it isn't cheap.

scalp'hell

Reaction score
unfortunately this is the only option.
RU58441 is a little expensive in France with buying group.
$ 180 for 10 grams.
10grammes last 200 days.

haller

Reaction score
It's not that bad, I can pay that much for keeping my hair. but the main problem now, how to get that RU, i'm from Libya and ordering online is hard for me as i mentioned. so you say there's no other options right now ? what about topical finasteride and dutasteride?

Reaction score
Sorry man going to have to be a transplant. Try RU and nizoral shampoo first.