22 Years Old - Thinning

mjrules

Reaction score
Hello Guys..!

I'm suffering from huge Thinning ..Plz Help me someone..What to do..

In 2011,I Didn't had any hair problem before..I Had Thickest Hair...

It all started when i was in 19 currently 2 years back..(been having slight receding hairline from age 17)

In 2012, I Went to doctor for dandruff problem he prescribed me Scalp Lotion which has 2% ketoconazole and 1% zinc pyrithione and after using it i got rid of dandruff and my hair has thicken a lot and also used vitamin e for skin problem..i don't know but hair has gotten good..and i changed my hair style to comb hair backwards..I been using that shampoo continuously 2 times a week..

Later after April 2013, my hair started to fall out suddenly one day over 100 hairs and after 10 hairs daily..after that it began to slow down no hair loss ( one to 5 a day)

and later I was Suddenly filled with acne full of face...Then my hair also becomes dry as i was using scalpe for 1 year ..i shifted to dove shampoo and all..extra

After hair wash .. I began to see my hair was thinning a lot (Before its only receding ) later i was thinning ..I was so horrified and went to dermatologist he checked and suggested me multivitamin and he prescribed me pitirex shampoo which was same 2% ketoconazole and suggested me to use 5 times a week...

at the beginning of 2014..after and after my hair has receded a lot my hair was thinning and thinning a lot all over my scalp.. i was so devastated don't know what to do ..i was so grateful if you anyone can give me suggestions what to do plz sir help me

below i was attaching my pics . and kindly get me reply plz

http://imgur.com/a/sCffc

Thank you..!!

mjrules

Reaction score
Thanks for replying me..I'm started using Finpecia 1mg in the mrng by cutting it to 0.5mg..will i have to use the full 1 mg one?? and also I'm using Multivitamins at night..What is the best time to use Finasteride?

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replying me..I'm started using Finpecia 1mg in the mrng by cutting it to 0.5mg..will i have to use the full 1 mg one?? and also I'm using Multivitamins at night..What is the best time to use Finasteride?

I don't think it matters what time of day you use it. What's important is that you use it as directed. It has a cumulative effect and builds up in the body over time. I would just pick a time that is convenient for you to pop a pill.