22 Years Old- Need Advice. Help Me Pls To Understand My Situation.

Snayke

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I'm on this forum about 2 weeks and finally decide to write my story. First of all want to say sorry for my bad English, sometimes it's hard to understand what did you write.

I'm start to balding when I was only 20 years old. But at that moment this is didn't concern me, cause nobody can noticed that. But from autumn 2016 I start to lose a lot of my hair when I wash my head. And it's really beginning concern me. Also my hairdresser noticed that my hairs on the crown look's badly. From this moment I start to reading a lot of forum about hair loss. I have begun to use minoxidil from December, and it's definitely improve my situation with hair. But I continue to lose a lot of hair when I wash my head. And hairs drop not only from crown, also from side and back. I scary that I have retrograde alopecia. But maybe it's just paranoia) I didn't have oily hair or dandruff, but I also use nizoral 2 time per week, cause some people say's that it's have anti androgens effect. I take one cup of pumpkin seed oil oral per day. Maybe I need to rub it into my scalp?) Sorry for stupid question) And three weeks ago I start to use dermaroller. So it's mine treatment at this moment. Also I thinking about add finasteride or toppical dutasteride on my regime soon. Guys what did you think about my hairs? Did I have chance to hold my hair and how long? Wich Norwood I have at this moment? I will be really grateful for your answer.

I adding a lot of photos that you could assess my situation.
1.dry under normal light 2. dry with flesh light 3. dry under bright light 4/5. wet 6. wet and lifted up 6/7/8 front.
8. sides wet.
2.png

kN0wZ4P0ICg.jpg
uSa7ktPIfXc.jpg
VAPa_l6V-h4.jpg
Vewi74pin1c.jpg
Безымянный.png
gfT_p7aqQv0.jpg
iGuacTPaPCc.jpg
zH8jjQoPOno.jpg
tIQDMNwsdVM.jpg

Hajo1992

Reaction score
You started noticing it early. So it's possible to maintain your current hair with the right regime.
Before you start on finasteride or anything else. Go to your doctor/dermatologist first!
People on this forum tend to give you drastic advice based on THEIR situation.

Snayke

My Regimen
Reaction score
You started noticing it early. So it's possible to maintain your current hair with the right regime.
Before you start on finasteride or anything else. Go to your doctor/dermatologist first!
People on this forum tend to give you drastic advice based on THEIR situation.

Ty for answer. In my city there are no good dermatologist or trichologist who can give really good advice) I thinking go for blood test and visit endocrinolog this week. Also my grandfather have a full head of hairs, and he is 80 years old now. I never seen my father, therefore I can't say anything about his hairs)