22 year , and forhead problem ?

khanjee

Reaction score
Hi all ,

I am 22 years old , married ,
I am loosing my hair from forehead. (a little towards back slowly)
please guide me what I should do ?
I am very conscious, pls help,

always regards
desperately waiting.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Pics of your hairloss would help to determine your situation.

But ah propecia, rogaine foam, nizoral shampoo, are the proven ones. Those are the best bets to try and combat Male pattern Baldness.

Watch for sides with the propecia though, if you start to experience them drop the propecia.

khanjee

Reaction score
Some more comments will be help ful,
plz share your knowledge ,
always regards
:innocent:

hunnypot82

Reaction score
I am a 25 year old, also married and have been diagnosed with alopecia areata for 17 years. I now have alopecia totalis, meaning i no longer have any hair left on my head and have also lost my eyebrows. I wish that I could tell you that it gets better but sadly, it does not. Maybe with the medical advances they have made since i was diagnosed you will be able to get help before it progresses any further. All I can say is hang in there and hopefully things will get better.

khanjee

Reaction score
hunnypot82 ,

will u suggest , what kind of precaution ,we or i , should care ?

waiting.

FriarTed

Reaction score
I thought Minoxidil-based products weren't effective for frontal/hairline hairloss, while finasteride-based products which are frontal/hairline effective aren't recommended for women. Is that not the complete story? I'm interested because my GF has problems with that sort of hairloss & while I try to reassure her, she's frantically trying to find something that will arrest the hairloss while restoring the rest.