22 and balding whilst on a strong routine, losing all hope now. (Comprehensive overview of my progression in photos)

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i stopped doing that too afraid of micro scarring, hair just looks thinner everytime i do that.

Where you using a DermaPen or a derma roller? Because good quality DermaPens are designed to prevent micro tears. Like the Dr Pen M8 or even better, the Derminator 2.

Also, did you notice your hair thicken up or remain the same after stopping Microneedling?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where you using a DermaPen or a derma roller? Because good quality DermaPens are designed to prevent micro tears. Like the Dr Pen M8 or even better, the Derminator 2.

Also, did you notice your hair thicken up or remain the same after stopping Microneedling?
I used a derma stamp. Not sure last time I used it was 11 days ago. Could be in my Head too but my frontal hair just seems thinner after using it and I get paranoid.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used a derma stamp. Not sure last time I used it was 11 days ago. Could be in my Head too but my frontal hair just seems thinner after using it and I get paranoid.
Could just be the miniaturisation caused by the male pattern baldness or the thinning caused by the shedding from needling.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could just be the miniaturisation caused by the male pattern baldness or the thinning caused by the shedding from needling.
Ye but I read some reddit posts of guys saying it made their hair receed and thin out. So too scared to take the risk.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye but I read some reddit posts of guys saying it made their hair receed and thin out. So too scared to take the risk.

Hard to say though, because who's to say if it was actually due to the Microneedling or the male pattern balding.

I too have recently bought a Dr Pen M8, completely unused, still in the box, packaging not even opened. Now I'm considering selling it but not sure where.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gluten-free, dairy free, sugar free diet.

But when you're cutting out Gluten, make sure you take supplements for all the nutrients you would need.

Zinc, Iron, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B Complex, Magnesium

When cutting out dairy, make sure you take a Calcium supplement to make up for the lowered intake of it due to cutting out dairy. Also almond milk is a good alternative and has 2x more Calcium than Dairy Milk from cows.

Also, if you're thin, or medium weight, make sure you hit at least 2000 calories a day! As a guy, if you're not doing this, you will cause more damage than good. It's very easy to not hit 2k calories especially when cutting out Gluten, dairy and sugar because they make up so much of one's diet. So you will have to start counting calories per meal.
Gluten isn't actually needed at all.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but foods that contain gluten tend to have other important vitamins and minerals like those I mentioned above.
Yeah true. If u can eat gluten free foods then eat carbs. Me myself im allergic to carbs or something. I have candida in the gut.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah true. If u can eat gluten free foods then eat carbs. Me myself im allergic to carbs or something. I have candida in the gut.

Are you sure you're allergic to carbs and not gluten or dairy? Yeah candida is a b**ch but going gluten and dairy free has helped me fix it.

If you are allergic to carbs, thats very strange because everyone needs carbs.

But a keto diet would probably be best for you in that case.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure you're allergic to carbs and not gluten or dairy? Yeah candida is a b**ch but going gluten and dairy free has helped me fix it.

If you are allergic to carbs, thats very strange because everyone needs carbs.

But a keto diet would probably be best for you in that case.
Yeah, carbs feed my seborrheic dermatitis and rash my face. I think candida is causing it

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, carbs feed my seborrheic dermatitis and rash my face. I think candida is causing it

Cut out Gluten and Dairy completely and take the above mentioned supplements and you will see a difference in a few weeks.