22-1 Year On finasteride No Results, Any Hope Maybe Should Try dutasteride

goatmancedi

My Regimen
Reaction score
pictures on comments

Had focking male pattern baldness for 4 years, I was on finasteride for 1 year,It has been 25 days since I dropped.

Nevertheless, this’s my hair and it is not better compared to initial situation.It is probably a bit worse since whole top is greatly diffuse thinned. I mean f*** recession but diffuse thinning is the deal.

About sides on finasteride I had only a bit puffy nipples with a higher sex drive thats all.

Do you think I lost the battle?

So would you recommend dutasteride, I have searched forums about people that haplened to be succesful despite not achieving on finasteride.But I am confused.

Appreciate your comments

goatmancedi

My Regimen
Reaction score
picture

Attachments

• 12F2DAAF-2CC2-4E0F-AF14-BC5A0E622072.jpeg
    12F2DAAF-2CC2-4E0F-AF14-BC5A0E622072.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 3,413

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

If you're not scared of sides then duta is the way to go. Add Nizoral 2% shampoo as well. Honestly your situation doesn't look that bad, mine is about as diffused as yours but you can't tell in the slightest when it's grown out. Good chance of regrowth with duta too.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you trolling him???...He's diffused NW5.
Btw...Why don't you post some pictures of yours to see your hair situation and how you look like?:D

It's obviously a diffused NW5, but it's not bad enough that its not salvageable or treatable, especially if he got on duta and nizoral.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you look so empty when buzzed,and so full when grown out?
Do you use Toppik and you're trolling us?

Btw...Were you fighting with cats?...Your t-shirt was ripped:)

5 year old house shirt, comfy af.

No toppik, in part its because of my hairs waviness, but mainly people underestimate the benefits of length for even diffusion. I'd guess I have 30% of original density but it's fine in normal circumstances unless its wet etc. Also the very back of the crown needs some grafts which it will get in a few months.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5 year old house shirt, comfy af.

No toppik, in part its because of my hairs waviness, but mainly people underestimate the benefits of length for even diffusion. I'd guess I have 30% of original density but it's fine in normal circumstances unless its wet etc. Also the very back of the crown needs some grafts which it will get in a few months.
Have you ever been on duta?

jazz1

Reaction score
You carry on thinning whilst taking Finasteride? Also what brand did you use in regards to medication.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You carry on thinning whilst taking Finasteride? Also what brand did you use in regards to medication.
To what degree does the brand matter? I know the active ingredient is the same but the fillers and other junk may interfere with the medication to the point that it has no effect?

jazz1

Reaction score
To what degree does the brand matter? I know the active ingredient is the same but the fillers and other junk may interfere with the medication to the point that it has no effect?
I can’t confirm maybe the consistency……