21yo, TREATMENT RESISTANT

CharlesNohair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I´m David.
I first start noticing a little recesion in my temples back to january 2020, I started topical minoxidil, after 6 months of 0 results I started 1 mg o finasteride in september 2020. Now in february 2021 (almost 6 months in finasteride) my hair loss continue (0 regrow, 0 signs of my alopecia slowing down, just my alopecia kept getting worst) I went again to the dermatology that back in september diagnosed my with Androgenetic Alopecia and she prescribed me 0.5mg of dutasteride 3x week, 5mg of Oral minoxidil ED and 3x week ketoconazole champoo. Now its been almost 2 months in the treatment and my hair loss is worst than ever, I went from only a little difusse hairline to a difusse thining in all of my scalp even my crown. I´ve been shedding about 100-150 hairs per shower since the end of january 2021. I think that I´m resitant to all of the treatments or my Androgenetic Alopecia is so agressive that even dutasteride can´t even slow down the process. I know that a lot of people would think that i dont really look bad, but last year I have 0 signs of Androgenetic Alopecia and I have a really bad genetics, my father, my uncle and my grandfather are really really bald at least Norwood 6. And my other grandfather is a Norwood 5
Can someone help me or give me any advice?
I don´t know why but I can´t post any picture. Every time i try i see a message like " Oops, we ran into some problems".

Last edited:

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have dupa ? i have dupa and it's the same for me , nothing work even dutasteride.

CharlesNohair

My Regimen
Reaction score
No sure its not DUPA I have a good donor área I think its just an agressive Androgenetic Alopecia.