21M where AM i at the norwood scale?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will regret making these autistic uncensored videos on a domain with good visibility.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will regret making these autistic uncensored videos on a domain with good visibility.
f*** off SCUM

Whats autistic about it? Isnt the forum about hairloss? What do you want me to do? I uploaded the video for a more accurate view.

"Domain with good visibility". Oh yeah? There are only balding people in here,they are more worried about themselves than with my "autistic video "

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** off SCUM

Whats autistic about it? Isnt the forum about hairloss? What do you want me to do? I uploaded the video for a more accurate view.

"Domain with good visibility". Oh yeah? There are only balding people in here,they are more worried about themselves than with my "autistic video "
google searches for baldness or hairloss will bring up your insecure ferret face. gazing at the camera as if it was the last refugee dick you gozzled This has happened to several users already. But fine, you actually seem autistic and retarded, you made your bed sleep in it. I just wanted to warn you.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
google searches for baldness or hairloss will bring up your insecure ferret face. gazing at the camera as if it was the last refugee dick you gozzled This has happened to several users already. But fine, you actually seem autistic and retarded, you made your bed sleep in it. I just wanted to warn you.
Oh yeah,i seem autistic and retarded? Why don't you show your face then? If you want to pick up on me you should at least have a profile picture, moron

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

what happened to them?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am looking forward to finasteride thicken up my hairline,the hairs at front and temples are weaker than the sides and back. I got It on time. Actually i have been thinning since late 2019,but i waited a bit to start finasteride. I AM 5'6" by the way.
5'6 is a b**ch. That's getting made fun of territory. Just get lean and get in the gym. You'll be alright. Hell, wear some small lifts in your shoes to make you another inch and half taller or so. That will help a lot as well. Lots of things you can do.