21M It never began for me. If you look anything close to it,and is 5'6'' or shorter,it is completely over.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man,although my jawline looks OK at a front view,it looks atrocious and underdeveloped at a side view,unfortunately. Every time i take a picture of my side profile i feel like killing myself,because i look literally like a f*****g rat,especially from my right side profile,which is the worst. My left side profile looks recessed,but it doesnt look as bad as my right profile,and thinking that people see my right profile,they probably pitty me and probably feel disgusted. I got this from my mother,since she has the same side profile,even the crooked nose. In my case,i think not even surgery will fix this.

Here are the pictures:

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE

View attachment 176547

LEFT SIDE PROFILE
View attachment 176548

LEFT SIDE PROFILE
View attachment 176549

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE
View attachment 176550

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE
View attachment 176551

BELOW VIEW AND NECK

View attachment 176552

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE
View attachment 176554

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE
View attachment 176555

LEFT SIDE PROFILE
View attachment 176556

LEFT SIDE PROFILE
View attachment 176557

ME AT AGE 12
View attachment 176558

ME AT AGE 11
View attachment 176559

As you can see,my right side profile is completely underdeveloped in comparison to my left side profile,plus,my nose looks bigger and crooked on my right side profile,while not on my left side profile. Its like looking to a totally different person. This sh*t wont be corrected without cosmetic procedures,i know im fucked.
Firstly I think a majority of people would have different nose shapes and profiles when looking so closely from different sides, I doubt most people have even seen a side veiw of themselves so try not to obsess to much about it.

Having said that the jaw exercises may help to pull up your whole chin, but very slowly. It would take dedication and a lot of time but have a look at online forums on this, working it out can tone up the entire area. Also lowering body fat and increasing water intake might help a bit.

But again I genuinly think your worrying for not a lot, your likely the only person who notices this.

Reactions: 300

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly I think a majority of people would have different nose shapes and profiles when looking so closely from different sides, I doubt most people have even seen a side veiw of themselves so try not to obsess to much about it.

Having said that the jaw exercises may help to pull up your whole chin, but very slowly. It would take dedication and a lot of time but have a look at online forums on this, working it out can tone up the entire area. Also lowering body fat and increasing water intake might help a bit.

But again I genuinly think your worrying for not a lot, your likely the only person who notices this.
I will look It up. Seeing me as a child,do you think i could have had a better jawline?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will look It up. Seeing me as a child,do you think i could have had a better jawline?
I get Elliot rodger vibes... Dude is gonna do a massacre soon. Just Accept yourself we cant fix you, only Weight loss and surgery can give you a more defined jaw Line.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get Elliot rodger vibes... Dude is gonna do a massacre soon. Just Accept yourself we cant fix you, only Weight loss and surgery can give you a more defined jaw Line.
You didnt understand my reply. I was asking If i ended up recessed like that due to habits(bad postura,etc) or genetics.