21M It never began for me. If you look anything close to it,and is 5'6'' or shorter,it is completely over.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rope or cope,choose your fate. Negative Canthal tilt,long midface,crooked nose and recessed jaw. You can't be attractive possessing these traits,moreover,you will be treated like dogshit throughout your life,until you can't take it anymore.

Last edited:

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude. Let me tell you something. I am going to tell you a story of someone I used to know back when I was in HS.

This kid was tall compared to the other ones his age and he was a pretty decent, good looking guy. Girls would fall on his feet everyday asking for his Facebook or telephone number and yet he seemed not to care, but it wasn't that he really didn't care. He was just too awkward and shy to answer or interact with them properly. One day, in his freshman year, he met a girl that years later would become the love of his life, and the same love of his life that would crush his heart even later on. But do you think he was the one who took any attitude? Nah, she would always be talking, making jokes to steal him a smile, texting him and he would always answer as shortly as possible. With time he became more easy going and she was the only girl he would interact with no problem at all. That kid was me, dude.

Now being that said, I am talking about a high schooler perspective. People in HS are more talkative, interactive and easy going than people in college, for example. I am almost a senior in college and so far NO ONE approached me like people who used to do so in HS. Let alone girls. I might be tall, might have good features but I still struggle with social interactions. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you are tall, bald, good looking or whatever, as long as you have CONFIDENCE. I am still trying to build confidence myself but the fact that I am not satisfied with my looks 100% i.e hair loss makes my situation very difficult to deal with, but sooner or later I'll have to wake up to the real world. Rather sooner than later.

I am being honest with you, you are REALLY GOOD LOOKING. What if you are small? My brother is smaller than me, so small that people think he is not my brother, but yet he deals with people like no one. He is my idol, my hero, and someone I aspire to be someday even though being younger than me. Know how to use your features! Go to gym, go to college or even at work, try to make efforts to interact with people. I may be contradicting myself as it's something I am not really doing lately, but I DO ACKNOWLEDGE that is the only way to, if that is your goal, meet new people (girls especially).

Complaining on internet won't lead you anywhere. Go slay, king

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude. Let me tell you something. I am going to tell you a story of someone I used to know back when I was in HS.

This kid was tall compared to the other ones his age and he was a pretty decent, good looking guy. Girls would fall on his feet everyday asking for his Facebook or telephone number and yet he seemed not to care, but it wasn't that he really didn't care. He was just too awkward and shy to answer or interact with them properly. One day, in his freshman year, he met a girl that years later would become the love of his life, and the same love of his life that would crush his heart even later on. But do you think he was the one who took any attitude? Nah, she would always be talking, making jokes to steal him a smile, texting him and he would always answer as shortly as possible. With time he became more easy going and she was the only girl he would interact with no problem at all. That kid was me, dude.

Now being that said, I am talking about a high schooler perspective. People in HS are more talkative, interactive and easy going than people in college, for example. I am almost a senior in college and so far NO ONE approached me like people who used to do so in HS. Let alone girls. I might be tall, might have good features but I still struggle with social interactions. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether you are tall, bald, good looking or whatever, as long as you have CONFIDENCE. I am still trying to build confidence myself but the fact that I am not satisfied with my looks 100% i.e hair loss makes my situation very difficult to deal with, but sooner or later I'll have to wake up to the real world. Rather sooner than later.

I am being honest with you, you are REALLY GOOD LOOKING. What if you are small? My brother is smaller than me, so small that people think he is not my brother, but yet he deals with people like no one. He is my idol, my hero, and someone I aspire to be someday even though being younger than me. Know how to use your features! Go to gym, go to college or even at work, try to make efforts to interact with people. I may be contradicting myself as it's something I am not really doing lately, but I DO ACKNOWLEDGE that is the only way to, if that is your goal, meet new people (girls especially).

Complaining on internet won't lead you anywhere. Go slay, king

Girls would fall on his feet everyday asking for his Facebook or telephone number and yet he seemed not to care, but it wasn't that he really didn't care. He was just too awkward and shy to answer or interact with them properly. One day, in his freshman year, he met a girl that years later would become the love of his life, and the same love of his life that would crush his heart even later on. But do you think he was the one who took any attitude? Nah, she would always be talking, making jokes to steal him a smile, texting him and he would always answer as shortly as possible.

So,you start off telling a story about a AWKWARD,shy boy with no attitude,who struggled to Interact with girls. Yet,girls would still approach him,ask him for his social media.

Later on,you say looks dont matter,and its ALL about confidence. Now,there is a huge contradiction in your text,dude.

You are tall and good looking,but in HS you claimed not to have confidence or attitude. But girls still approached you. Did they smell your confidence? Or maybe you will Tell me to take 10 showers a day?

Your life experiência proofs the opposite of what you are saying,mate. Girls approached you by your looks alone,so its easy for you to say "ITS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE BRO",when you didnt ever need this in the First place. Confidence is molded by the way you look/the way people perceive you,and getting positive reinforcement throughout life. "Just be confident" is a generic advice for ugly guys to work harder to get a girl. Meanwhile,the good looking ones never thought of It,they Just have to exist and women will crawl over their feet,as own experiência proves me right.

There was a guy in HS as well,he studied in my class. He was a good looking blue-eyed tall dude. He was weird,awkward,didnt have any confidence at all. But every girl in my class approached him,they were literally thisrty for him.

So i came to the conclusion that,height and face are the most important things you have. These features Will turn you into an incel,or a Slayer Chad. Your genetics dictate your fate and mold your life.

Personality is a meme. Your personality is Based and perceived by your looks. A confident 5'3" ugly guy sounds Gross. You can't act like a lion,when you are in reality,a deer. This guy will be treated like a creep,weird f***,and people Will put him in his place.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls would fall on his feet everyday asking for his Facebook or telephone number and yet he seemed not to care, but it wasn't that he really didn't care. He was just too awkward and shy to answer or interact with them properly. One day, in his freshman year, he met a girl that years later would become the love of his life, and the same love of his life that would crush his heart even later on. But do you think he was the one who took any attitude? Nah, she would always be talking, making jokes to steal him a smile, texting him and he would always answer as shortly as possible.

So,you start off telling a story about a AWKWARD,shy boy with no attitude,who struggled to Interact with girls. Yet,girls would still approach him,ask him for his social media.

Later on,you say looks dont matter,and its ALL about confidence. Now,there is a huge contradiction in your text,dude.

You are tall and good looking,but in HS you claimed not to have confidence or attitude. But girls still approached you. Did they smell your confidence? Or maybe you will Tell me to take 10 showers a day?

Your life experiência proofs the opposite of what you are saying,mate. Girls approached you by your looks alone,so its easy for you to say "ITS ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE BRO",when you didnt ever need this in the First place. Confidence is molded by the way you look/the way people perceive you,and getting positive reinforcement throughout life. "Just be confident" is a generic advice for ugly guys to work harder to get a girl. Meanwhile,the good looking ones never thought of It,they Just have to exist and women will crawl over their feet,as own experiência proves me right.

There was a guy in HS as well,he studied in my class. He was a good looking blue-eyed tall dude. He was weird,awkward,didnt have any confidence at all. But every girl in my class approached him,they were literally thisrty for him.

So i came to the conclusion that,height and face are the most important things you have. These features Will turn you into an incel,or a Slayer Chad. Your genetics dictate your fate and mold your life.

Personality is a meme. Your personality is Based and perceived by your looks. A confident 5'3" ugly guy sounds Gross. You can't act like a lion,when you are in reality,a deer. This guy will be treated like a creep,weird f***,and people Will put him in his place.
Look, english is not my native language so I might have expressed my ideas in a way that I originally didn't intend to, but to sum it up, all I wanted to say is: even though I am still a decent looking guy, I am in a whole different perspective. I am no longer around teenagers and easy going people; in high school everything was easier, but not anymore. Looks ONLY don't matter, unless you are searching in the wrong places, for example: Twitter, Tinder, TikTok. If you are willing to search for girls in a den of shallow people, go for these places.

There are bald, fat, small people out there that are confident and in a relationship, for example. You only need to find a way to figure that out. In the first place, you are not even bald. Your chubbiness can be easily reversed if you start exercising. I'm not saying that you have that stupid mindset 'mirin bro' 'hit the gym' or whatever. Jogging, jumping rope and cycling are good activities for beginners. But all I've seen so far are your complaints.

People on this forum have to get rid of that primitive idea that "We ArE MeN, tHeReFoRe We ArE tHe OnLy OnEs WhO SuFfer. WoMeN BaD WUGA WUGA. WOMEN ONLY CARE FOR MONEY BUGA BUGA". The same way you are struggling with your looks, there are women out there insecure because of their looks. They are human too, you bunch of primates. Accept the f*****g reality and get out of your shells. There are ways to feel better with your self other than hair, this is what I've learned on this journey. When I started exercising and studying another language I realized that I wasn't the useless prick I thought I was; I developed goals and purposes that I didn't have before. These things make me proud of myself and temporarily I forget that I am dealing with this insecurity that is hair loss. I used to complain here, but man, it's no use at all. Comparing to the nobody I was, the baby steps I took definitely helped me to build, even if almost insignificant, a bit of confidence that I always yearned for.

"I should have known better than to expect it all
You want everything and you end up grabbing at air
[...]
I learned the hard way that life should be easy
But I want you to know that it was hard to show the things that I know now"

Ride - Nowhere.

Stay safe, dude. I have nothing else to say to you.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, english is not my native language so I might have expressed my ideas in a way that I originally didn't intend to, but to sum it up, all I wanted to say is: even though I am still a decent looking guy, I am in a whole different perspective. I am no longer around teenagers and easy going people; in high school everything was easier, but not anymore. Looks ONLY don't matter, unless you are searching in the wrong places, for example: Twitter, Tinder, TikTok. If you are willing to search for girls in a den of shallow people, go for these places.

There are bald, fat, small people out there that are confident and in a relationship, for example. You only need to find a way to figure that out. In the first place, you are not even bald. Your chubbiness can be easily reversed if you start exercising. I'm not saying that you have that stupid mindset 'mirin bro' 'hit the gym' or whatever. Jogging, jumping rope and cycling are good activities for beginners. But all I've seen so far are your complaints.

People on this forum have to get rid of that primitive idea that "We ArE MeN, tHeReFoRe We ArE tHe OnLy OnEs WhO SuFfer. WoMeN BaD WUGA WUGA. WOMEN ONLY CARE FOR MONEY BUGA BUGA". The same way you are struggling with your looks, there are women out there insecure because of their looks. They are human too, you bunch of primates. Accept the f*****g reality and get out of your shells. There are ways to feel better with your self other than hair, this is what I've learned on this journey. When I started exercising and studying another language I realized that I wasn't the useless prick I thought I was; I developed goals and purposes that I didn't have before. These things make me proud of myself and temporarily I forget that I am dealing with this insecurity that is hair loss. I used to complain here, but man, it's no use at all. Comparing to the nobody I was, the baby steps I took definitely helped me to build, even if almost insignificant, a bit of confidence that I always yearned for.

"I should have known better than to expect it all
You want everything and you end up grabbing at air
[...]
I learned the hard way that life should be easy
But I want you to know that it was hard to show the things that I know now"

Ride - Nowhere.

Stay safe, dude. I have nothing else to say to you.
My bloated face is not caused by fat,it's because of my recessed jaw,it lacks bone structure and looks chubby.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My bloated face is not caused by fat,it's because of my recessed jaw,it lacks bone structure and looks chubby.
I don't think you need to but if your bothered by your jaw line I already suggested to you do jaw excersises - builds definition and size same way you build muscle in the gym. Its the Masseter muscle that gives people a square jaw....so excersise them to make them bigger.

As for looks and height defining someone's entire life - Jeff Bezos, Bill gates and Mark Zuckerberg all disagree.

Last edited:

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you need to but if your bothered by your jaw line I already suggested to you do jaw excersises - builds definition and size same way you build muscle in the gym. Its the Masseter muscle that gives people a square jaw....so excersise them to make them bigger.

As for looks and height defining someone's entire life - Jeff Bezos, Bill gates and Mark Zuckerberg all disagree.
How do i do these jawline exercises? I tried mewing,but it didnt seem to work,and everyone says it is a meme,so i dont know. I just couldnt have my tongue on the top of my mout 24/7,because it was unnatural. I have the side profile of a mouth breather,my chin is recessed,and jawline under developed.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do i do these jawline exercises? I tried mewing,but it didnt seem to work,and everyone says it is a meme,so i dont know. I just couldnt have my tongue on the top of my mout 24/7,because it was unnatural. I have the side profile of a mouth breather,my chin is recessed,and jawline under developed.
You are hyper focused on certain parts of your face but when people look at it as a whole it looks like a normal face. I get it....i am the same with my hair. When people tell me my hair looks good i look at it and see something different. Maybe try a therapist so you can focus on other things but i know its hard.

Renovation

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to stress I really don't think you need to do these. But it's as simple as working your jaw muscles, the main ones at either side of your jawline. And chew loads of gum or if you want to go full on you can buy actual jaw excersie devices which you bite down on. Just be carefull not to over stress your teeth if you do these. Also up water intake, which actually reduces water retention and bloating.

Mewing is something that would come naturally after doing it for a while but its not necessary.

As for it being a meme, trust me if you do the excersies correctly and are safe and dedicated, it's like any other muscle.... work them out and they will grow.

But again, you don't look like you need to focus on any of this.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to stress I really don't think you need to do these. But it's as simple as working your jaw muscles, the main ones at either side of your jawline. And chew loads of gum or if you want to go full on you can buy actual jaw excersie devices which you bite down on. Just be carefull not to over stress your teeth if you do these. Also up water intake, which actually reduces water retention and bloating.

Mewing is something that would come naturally after doing it for a while but its not necessary.

As for it being a meme, trust me if you do the excersies correctly and are safe and dedicated, it's like any other muscle.... work them out and they will grow.

Bro,i do need it. if you see my side profile, you will agre with me. I have a weak jaw and recessed chin. I dont know if its genetic

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man,although my jawline looks OK at a front view,it looks atrocious and underdeveloped at a side view,unfortunately. Every time i take a picture of my side profile i feel like killing myself,because i look literally like a f*****g rat,especially from my right side profile,which is the worst. My left side profile looks recessed,but it doesnt look as bad as my right profile,and thinking that people see my right profile,they probably pitty me and probably feel disgusted. I got this from my mother,since she has the same side profile,even the crooked nose. In my case,i think not even surgery will fix this.

Here are the pictures:

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE

LEFT SIDE PROFILE

LEFT SIDE PROFILE

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE

BELOW VIEW AND NECK

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE

RIGHT SIDE PROFILE

LEFT SIDE PROFILE

LEFT SIDE PROFILE

ME AT AGE 12

ME AT AGE 11

As you can see,my right side profile is completely underdeveloped in comparison to my left side profile,plus,my nose looks bigger and crooked on my right side profile,while not on my left side profile. Its like looking to a totally different person. This sh*t wont be corrected without cosmetic procedures,i know im fucked.

Last edited:

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Focus on keeping the hair, you'll be fine.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Focus on keeping the hair, you'll be fine.
How? i have the side profile of a mouthbreather,no one ever told me it would f*** up my face when i was a child if i mouth breathered,now the only solution is surgery.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are good looking. Eyes are nice, good skin type that will age well, strong but defined nose... The canthal tilt you mention is not unattractive - there are attractive celebrities with similar. Focus on enjoying your life for now, and save some money up if your chin bothers you so much (unless you're already wealthy).

I had the same profile and got a chin implant. You could do sliding genioplasty, which is probably a better solution.

The thing is, you look good already though. I never looked good and never will, I just maxed out at 4/10 now trying to keep my hair to avoid becoming a 2 again. I did land a good partner regardless, out of my league looks-wise, more intelligent and more creative than myself. Just be positive and play to your strengths.