21M I Just bought Finasteride 1MG,i am looking forward for the results...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like we have similar hair loss, it's only my left temple that has slightly receded and my right temple is still nw1 ish just a little thin, if I didn't have thinning I wouldn't have even noticed the recession
I'm a nw2 on the right with minor thinning and norwood 2.5 on Left with worse thinning as shown in my pics (in a mirror). At 31 norwood 2 isn't bad at all and I'm hoping for it to thicken up in a year.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SShou
If that's what you want to do, you should do it, it's gonna be a lot cheaper using that dosage, if you keep losing ground bump up the dosage or take 0.5 dail

I'm a nw2 on the right with minor thinning and norwood 2.5 on Left with worse thinning as shown in my pics (in a mirror). At 31 norwood 2 isn't bad at all and I'm hoping for it to thicken up in a year.
What norwood you think i am

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
SShou

What norwood you think i am
Your hairline looks like mine at 21. If your hair loss is the same level of aggressiveness go see my pictures to get an idea on where you could end up in 10 years. Honestly, if I could pick an age to start fighting it, it would have been at age 28 or 29 as I still had my mature nw2 hairline. But now my left temple is ruined and I hate looking in a mirror. So my advice is to see a dermatologist, provide photos, family history, concerned thinning areas, and take finasteride at .25mg a day. At your stage I think .25mg a day would work well to start. Also, you can get like 90 pills per order and that will last you 1 year.