21 Years Old, Needing Some Help Please.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shitty picture so really can't tell, but looks like you have almost no hairloss there.

Also do you know what "brushed back" means? because your hair there isn't brushed back in any sense of the word.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems like you have enough hair to still work with imo. I would say go for hair system only as a last resort if you cannot get a decent hair restoration from meds or transplants. It can be hard and time consuming to style a hair system so that it looks good or even real, so i would say only go for it if you are close to slick bald. I am also 21 so I understand the desire as a very young person to have perfect density and NW0 hairline which only a hair system can really provide, but you have to weight the options and understand the cons of wearing. You'll always be wondering whether it looks real, if someone can detect it, having to come out to significant others, as well as the ongoing cost and maintenance. You would really just be trading one set of problems for another.

Last edited:

Noah

Reaction score
I agree with the other posters: you have a ton of hair there. You are thinning a bit on the top and front, and there may be a time when a system will be a good option for you, but not yet.

You have so much hair at the sides that it is drawing attention to your thinning - a good haircut which evened the density out would do wonders for your look. A short haircut combined with a little bit of recession can look really good - think Jude Law in The Talented Mr Ripley. That would be my suggestion.

Noah

Reaction score
I see now where you are coming from. You could use a small frontal system to lower your hairline to its original position.

Noah