21 years old losing at the crown desperate

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first two pic are with dry hair the last two with wet hair.I take finasteride 1.25 mg everyday( i dont take the pill at the same hour but always before 12:00) and 3 times a week dutastrride .I dont know what the f*** to do my family has very bad hair genetic dad nw3.5 paterna mw2 diffuse but una l'esame nw7 and nw4 and maternal nw7
Screenshot_20210728-140025_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210728-140018_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210728-140036_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210728-140041_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210728-140041_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210728-140041_Gallery.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 74

jazz1

Reaction score
You still have great hair, how long you been using Finasteride and Dutasteride? Maybe add derma roller and minoxidil.

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You still have great hair, how long you been using Finasteride and Dutasteride? Maybe add derma roller and minoxidil.
Finasteride everyday 12/13 month dutasteride 1 or two month into it but i dont take it too regularly ( dutasteride i mean) some week i dont take it but finasteride 1.25 mg everyday without missing a day.Dutasteride 2 3 times a week

jazz1

Reaction score
Finasteride everyday 12/13 month dutasteride 1 or two month into it but i dont take it too regularly ( dutasteride i mean) some week i dont take it but finasteride 1.25 mg everyday without missing a day.Dutasteride 2 3 times a week
So you have stabilised Hairloss? But are looking for regrowth?

jazz1

Reaction score
Original brand name .proscar avodart both original ones dont use generic
That’s weird unless your shedding, as your hair still looks great…. try adding Topical ketaconazole shampoo like Regenepure DR.

Vedatalks

My Regimen
Reaction score
there may be hair loss due to testosterone, you can add ru58841 to your treatment and try

TressFracture

My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like the the area of visible skin is about the same size in the second photo. While more of your scalp seems visible, the hair that is actually there looks thicker in the second photo than in the first. Keep in mind that it often takes a year to see full results from finasteride. First 3-6 months are very much a process of your hair adjusting. A brief regression wouldn't be abnormal due to the predictable shed.

Your hair looks fine and that area of the head is slightly thinner for a lot of guys. Give it another 3-4 months and see where you are then.

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the photos in this thread are after 1 year of finasteride 1mg everyday .What do u guys think my crown is sh*t look at the first pic with wet hair i have almost no good hair in that area f*** im screwed?
Screenshot_20210730-163754_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210730-163745_Gallery.jpg

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It look ok but crown is the issue.What can i take more? I take fina and duta .I try to add minoxidil at the end of the summer but i dont know if add ru58841
People say that my crown hasn't lost any hair yet, even though it looks like yours. So I don't know. How was it like before?

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think add in minoxidil and see how it is in 6 months.

Dalcounter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cut short my hair .Im depressed as f*** wtf is fina even doing? I take fina for 1 year f*** f*** .....i am screwed look at this sh*t
Screenshot_20210813-181727_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210813-181710_Gallery.jpg