21, Hey I’m Daniel and I’m just concerned

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do we know that George Harrison or any of the other Beatles didn't wear or get plugs? They are gazillionaires and can certainly get the best and most undetectable methods.
The point doesn't hinge on that but I am willing to hear your theories about the Beatles being bald. Media probably would have figured it out and guys would be discussing Ringo's hair piece at 80 years of age.

StressManDan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been diagnosed with Telogen Effluvium, Minor recession at temples/hairline was considered normal and is following my grandfathers/fathers maturing hairline, had the full head hair tug test and only 3 hairs came out, was told to not come back for a years time.

Telogen Effluvium was triggered by a recent breakup stacked up with complete diet and physical exercise change. Unfortunately my Telogen Effluvium will continue until i stop stressing so this will be my last message here for a while,
I was just here to update you guys. I wish everyone the best and hopefully i will never ever have to come back here (in the nicest way possible) :)

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been diagnosed with Telogen Effluvium, Minor recession at temples/hairline was considered normal and is following my grandfathers/fathers maturing hairline, had the full head hair tug test and only 3 hairs came out, was told to not come back for a years time.

Telogen Effluvium was triggered by a recent breakup stacked up with complete diet and physical exercise change. Unfortunately my Telogen Effluvium will continue until i stop stressing so this will be my last message here for a while,
I was just here to update you guys. I wish everyone the best and hopefully i will never ever have to come back here (in the nicest way possible) :)
The odds of it actually being Telogen Effluvium are low because you think one excludes the other. Theoretically you can have both and thisn't is some get out of jail free card.The rest of your post every single guy on here has both had and touted as Hooray only Telogen Effluvium. Eh, you pays your money you takes your chances meaning the reaper rarely waits and in a year, a catastrophe might have occurred. I think you are likely trolling because all those things you cite you read somewhere still affect you. To me, nine months of peace is well worth it especially for the young as you only get one chance to be either right or wrong. I would opt for right. I never had the girlfriend break-up except I broke up with them because of my depression about all of a sudden (not really) going bald it seemed. Who cares if recession is normal? You still can't get back what you lose so if you are wrong....crash and burn and dismal fail. Go on Tressless and.it's more open than on here and people beg others like Marley's ghost did to Scrooge: Please use Finasteride, gasp, cough says janey. you wont regret it.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The odds of it actually being Telogen Effluvium are low because you think one excludes the other. Theoretically you can have both and thisn't is some get out of jail free card.The rest of your post every single guy on here has both had and touted as Hooray only Telogen Effluvium. Eh, you pays your money you takes your chances meaning the reaper rarely waits and in a year, a catastrophe might have occurred. I think you are likely trolling because all those things you cite you read somewhere still affect you. To me, nine months of peace is well worth it especially for the young as you only get one chance to be either right or wrong. I would opt for right. I never had the girlfriend break-up except I broke up with them because of my depression about all of a sudden (not really) going bald it seemed. Who cares if recession is normal? You still can't get back what you lose so if you are wrong....crash and burn and dismal fail. Go on Tressless and.it's more open than on here and people beg others like Marley's ghost did to Scrooge: Please use Finasteride, gasp, cough says janey. you wont regret it.
Janey says that our approach well hers actually; she's really not so much blonde but blonde-ish, but anyway she, janey loves run-on"s in her newly acquired rhythm that's' very blonde again, blonde-ish we mean.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

Honestly, dermatologist don't know sh*t about hair loss and tricologists are sh*t too. My dermatologist said rogaine blocks dht which is wrong.

Here is what I see. I see thinning at the hairline. I advise you to take generic finasteride at ONLY 0.25mg a day. This is a small dose used as a precaution in case you inherited the slaphead curse from your mom. Better to start now when you are a norwood 1.05 instead of a norwood 2.5. The side effects of finasteride are rare. The side effects of balding are not rare and can be brutal. never date again, ridicule in public, treated as a subhuman, there is a reason you are on a hair loss forum worried about it because you know it's true.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, dermatologist don't know sh*t about hair loss and tricologists are sh*t too. My dermatologist said rogaine blocks dht which is wrong.

Here is what I see. I see thinning at the hairline. I advise you to take generic finasteride at ONLY 0.25mg a day. This is a small dose used as a precaution in case you inherited the slaphead curse from your mom. Better to start now when you are a norwood 1.05 instead of a norwood 2.5. The side effects of finasteride are rare. The side effects of balding are not rare and can be brutal. never date again, ridicule in public, treated as a subhuman, there is a reason you are on a hair loss forum worried about it because you know it's true.

your derm is a quack, plenty out there are not

StressManDan

My Regimen
Reaction score

You think being bald will stop you from getting dates you must be very insecure man :/

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think being bald will stop you from getting dates you must be very insecure man :/
I know this from observation. Every guy I know who lost his hair either lost his wife, gf, or dating prospects.

It's like if you got married to a healthy woman and she gained 100 lbs. Did you sign up for that? No. a lot of men leave for that reason. Same goes for baldness.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this from observation. Every guy I know who lost his hair either lost his wife, gf, or dating prospects.

It's like if you got married to a healthy woman and she gained 100 lbs. Did you sign up for that? No. a lot of men leave for that reason. Same goes for baldness.

Such a sweeping generalisation, it’s no doubt difficult but I’m sure there are many bald men in relationships

My brother has found a new partner after a divorce

nyhair19

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly, it's very hard to tell. You clearly have recession, but it is anyone's guess as to where it goes from here. Only your genetics know. I went to a NW3 when I was 16 and maintained it until being 32 with the help of meds for 10 years. Other guys I know had better hairlines than you did at 21 and went bald by the time they were 28. Others still have it. It does look like your hairline is thinning a bit on the one side and your hair has clearly receded to a NW2. Again, where it goes is anyone's guess. But I am happy I started at your age. One thing to consider, less a hair transplant, there really isn't any way of getting back the hair line once it's gone. All you try to do is maintain.

Veyorokon

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I’m Daniel recently I have been stressing over my hairline/thinning for the past couple of months and I’m pretty obsessive over it checking everyday and taking photos and videos constantly I’m just wondering if I can get your guys opinions ps. I have always had thick long hair

i started gym January 2021 and only noticed it about late june/early July 2021

been to a dermatologist who was useless and barely looked at my head and just Prescribed me minoxidil 1mg (which i refuse to take until i have a proper answer to my problem) and it was like he was careless about his job wasn't paying attention to me at all, he said it may be stress.....

Changed my diet completely this year and have a healthy balanced diet with no deficiencies I have had blood tests.
Though I have been through major physical stress from gym and mental stress from personal matters also i am in Australia which is on lockdown from covid and this has also been stressing me out as i can no longer do a lot of normal routine things anymore.

Is this male pattern baldness, Mature Hairline or Telogen effluvium, I am not loosing excessive hair just have a dry scalp and hair looks thinning all over i believe check video below.

I take natural supplements as well which are

3 Fish oil Capsule (Morning)
1 Mens Multivitamin Capsule (Morning)
3 Vitamin B Capsules (Morning)
2 Saw Palmetto Capsule (Lunch Time)
1 Scoop of Collagen in 250ml water (Night Time)
2 Melatonin Capsules (Before bed)

I don't know if this is linked to anything but im just giving all the information i know, the problem also is i don't have any close up photos from when i was younger to compare my hairline because i obviously was not worried and this insecure

If you want to fill in thinning hair - try Bromane: https://bromane.com. It's a hair filling fiber that adds density. Works instantly too.

nyhair19

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, melatonin and saw palemtto may be decent supplements, but if you really want to maintain, you're gonna need a DHT blocker like finasteride.

StressManDan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Honestly, it's very hard to tell. You clearly have recession, but it is anyone's guess as to where it goes from here. Only your genetics know. I went to a NW3 when I was 16 and maintained it until being 32 with the help of meds for 10 years. Other guys I know had better hairlines than you did at 21 and went bald by the time they were 28. Others still have it. It does look like your hairline is thinning a bit on the one side and your hair has clearly receded to a NW2. Again, where it goes is anyone's guess. But I am happy I started at your age. One thing to consider, less a hair transplant, there really isn't any way of getting back the hair line once it's gone. All you try to do is maintain.
I went back and looked at my hairline at a younger age 14-16 and I’ve always kind of had the baby hairs that never grew very long this whole time but were just darker are now the ones in recession. Also I don’t know if I ever had a juvenile hairline because It just was never a thought while I was younger to even consider. male pattern baldness or whatever is so weird how it can just start and then maybe stop at a certain point for a couple of years and then start up again the body is wild

StressManDan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, melatonin and saw palemtto may be decent supplements, but if you really want to maintain, you're gonna need a DHT blocker like finasteride.
Yeah I’ve read lots of negative side effects to finasteride and I’m only 21 and still developing so idk If I want to suppress my testosterone. It’s scary that some people have to choose between having hair or a working penis

StressManDan

My Regimen
Reaction score

If your wife went through intense chemotherapy and permanently lost her hair would you just abandoned her for that? Obviously you didn’t sign up for that but if you love a person it’s far more deeper than hair on a head look either way, If a certain woman doesn’t want to date you Simply for the hair on your head she’s obviously not the one for you.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your wife went through intense chemotherapy and permanently lost her hair would you just abandoned her for that? Obviously you didn’t sign up for that but if you love a person it’s far more deeper than hair on a head look either way, If a certain woman doesn’t want to date you Simply for the hair on your head she’s obviously not the one for you.
I wouldn't. However, women don't fault men for Hair Loss caused by cancer. They get sympathy. But male pattern baldness victims get sh*t on regularly by women.

StressManDan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't. However, women don't fault men for Hair Loss caused by cancer. They get sympathy. But male pattern baldness victims get sh*t on regularly by women.
There’s also a decision to be made to either risk sexual function + the 50 other side effects or to lose hair, I feel like being bald is not as bad as having a limp penis that doesn’t work… Just wish there was more research in hair loss as none of these drugs were specifically designed for hair loss they just somehow helped the issue by accident.