21 Does It Look Like My Hairline Is Receding Or Am I Just Paranoid?

Flurzzlenaut

My Regimen
Reaction score
Help me calm my OCD because I compulsively panic about how my hairline looks. I have a natural widows peak so I can’t really tell. Blurred my face because I’m sick and I look rough.

Attachments

• 12F58EB8-AF36-422C-87C7-F446D4F4B5A1.jpeg
    12F58EB8-AF36-422C-87C7-F446D4F4B5A1.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 342
  • 19E971AA-ABFA-4B8F-9958-605874F744BF.jpeg
    19E971AA-ABFA-4B8F-9958-605874F744BF.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 351

vinnyg0414

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you take more photos? Hard to tell, could just be matured. Do you have older photos?

Sin95

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope my hair ends up like you. Your left side is kinda worse but it's always one side being worse than the other. Usually right. If you don't have any shrunken hair on your hairline like me then you're fine. I have ocd as well and I cant live with the idea having f*ed up hair. That's the only thing I have left with and now it's going away from me too... Im gonna get blood and dht tests done asap. That's what you should do too bro. Just to make sure. Other than that your hair looks completely fine to me. It looks like it's done with maturing and this will be your new hairline till the next circle. Mine is getting worse and worse

Flurzzlenaut

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope my hair ends up like you. Your left side is kinda worse but it's always one side being worse than the other. Usually right. If you don't have any shrunken hair on your hairline like me then you're fine. I have ocd as well and I cant live with the idea having f*ed up hair. That's the only thing I have left with and now it's going away from me too... Im gonna get blood and dht tests done asap. That's what you should do too bro. Just to make sure. Other than that your hair looks completely fine to me. It looks like it's done with maturing and this will be your new hairline till the next circle. Mine is getting worse and worse
Oh the reason one side looks worse is that I kind of grabbed the one side awkwardly and a bit of hair was pulled forward a bit. Both sides are about even. I would say the left side does look a slight bit more receded. One thing I’ve never been able to understand is what people mean by shrunken or miniaturizing hair. I can’t find pictures when I google it that really help me see what it looks like.

Flurzzlenaut

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you take more photos? Hard to tell, could just be matured. Do you have older photos?
Unfortunately all of my older photos are of my bangs down so you can’t see my hairline. I do believe that I have pretty much always had a high temple line though.

Flurzzlenaut

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are two more pictures I took. Hair looks thin because it’s wet and my bathroom has odd lighting. It was too awkward trying to take a picture and hold all of my hair back at the same time so I slicked it back with water. It’s really thick so at the length it is I just can’t get it all back with one hand.

Attachments

• A4E79739-D99A-4483-BDFC-B1E2D2297F3B.jpeg
    A4E79739-D99A-4483-BDFC-B1E2D2297F3B.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 151
  • BFD71E2D-48D2-4ABA-806B-45A814A3C309.jpeg
    BFD71E2D-48D2-4ABA-806B-45A814A3C309.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 158