21 and balding. Want some opinions.

Midu

Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I have a receding hairline since i have 16 years old, since it's getting worst i already ordered Minoxidil 5% because the idea of getting complete bald really frights me. I'm thinking about teaming up the Minoxidil with Nizoral 2% shampoo.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now my question is if i should use Finasteride as well, since the side effects are bad (having a chance of having continued sexual problems even after stopping the treatment, damn).

Should i try it and if i have any side effect i stop it immediately? Or maybe doing only the Minoxidil and Nizoral for now and see how it goes?

[/FONT]Here are some pictures of my hairline and face shape:

BfenWf7.jpg
3qsKTJ5.jpg

I'm getting really tired of hiding my hairline (i only have hair loss in the front for now, btw) with my medium haircut (which is getting kinda ridiculous) and i'm thinking about having a butch cut like this.

butch.jpg

Will the shape of my face be good with a butch cut? I think i have a huge forehead :/ If not, any other haircut you guys can recommend me? I have really fine and soft hair.
Also, how are the chances i regrow some of the hair?

Thanks. :)
Some parts of the post are copy pasta from my Reddit post. Yes, i'm that lazy. :p