20M My 5head makes my hairline sticks out even more

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know It is already over because of my face,but is there anything i can do with this sh*t hairline? Why the f*** is my hair looking like that from upview? From these pictures,do u think um severly balding? My brother IS a NW3 by the age of 32... I think im diffuse thinning as well..

Attachments

• IMG_20210327_190757.jpg
    IMG_20210327_190757.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20210327_190744.jpg
    IMG_20210327_190744.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20210327_190731.jpg
    IMG_20210327_190731.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210327_190718.jpg
    IMG_20210327_190718.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20210327_190701.jpg
    IMG_20210327_190701.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 103

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
You may have some slight thinning along your part but it also might be wet hair, so I’m not sure. If you feel like you’re losing hair plus your family history indicates balding then start finasteride

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You may have some slight thinning along your part but it also might be wet hair, so I’m not sure. If you feel like you’re losing hair plus your family history indicates balding then start finasteride
My hair was not ser,its deu. A bit sweaty because of the heat in my country

Androgenic Alpaca

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really looks pretty healthy imo. It does look like what most people call a "mature" hairline in that it has recessed somewhat from a prepubescent hairline.
If your forehead is significantly larger now (proportionally to your face and head) than it was before puberty, that would be clear evidence that recession has occurred, but for many men it'll stop there and not advance any further or it'll recess very slowly.

If I were you I'd take finasteride and stop worrying about it

Also don't be hard on your appearance. make sure to use a high quality conditioner, use a blow dryer and brush to style your hair and use a styling product like mousse, clay, or whatever. Give yourself a nice shave too and you'll be an attractive dude

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really looks pretty healthy imo. It does look like what most people call a "mature" hairline in that it has recessed somewhat from a prepubescent hairline.
If your forehead is significantly larger now (proportionally to your face and head) than it was before puberty, that would be clear evidence that recession has occurred, but for many men it'll stop there and not advance any further or it'll recess very slowly.

If I were you I'd take finasteride and stop worrying about it

Also don't be hard on your appearance. make sure to use a high quality conditioner, use a blow dryer and brush to style your hair and use a styling product like mousse, clay, or whatever. Give yourself a nice shave too and you'll be an attractive dude
Thanks for your input. I take good Care ir my hair,but i really need some styling productos,cause i have natural fine hair and It lays flat,lifeless. Do you know any pomades to give It some volume and hold It?

Also,i shave,but It is a pain in the ***,bcz my "Beard" grows fast as f***. I look like a f*****g homeless with this patchy beard