2060 Grafts - Dense Packing And Lower Hairline

krapok

Reaction score
Ok. One question more. Why did you decide to go for the secend surgery to another clinic? And do you have any ideas does BHT (taking grafts from chest area) leave any dot scars to body? Or it's completely scar free? I have tried to find information about this from Google but almost nothing doesn't come up. Just wanna know is bht leaving any scars to body on not. I'm thinking to have bht but i afraid that it leaves scars to body and it scares me.

Iainh

My Regimen
Reaction score
After some years and results, my choice changed to hlc because of quality of regrow and price.

For bht i think it depend of your skin healing but the clinic tools seem very précise. I can find clinic's results of bht using bear and chest grafts if you want.

krapok

Reaction score
Thanks for answers. Yep, this is true that clinic tools must be good.

Some BHT results i can find myself too. Actually i just wanna see any concerns people had after BHT . Maybe there isn't any but at the same time i believe all people don't wanna share their stories in internet and they move on. I'm just interested is BHT 100% scar free (extracting grafts from chest area) or it lives white dotted scars to body. I have light skin and i believe white dotted scars on that skin type are probably "less invisible" but at the same time i still afraid that maybe it's not true.

Iainh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,

Sorry for delay. I got clinic info and a before after case of BHT. It's a 500 grafts surgery

bht_before.jpg

bht_after.jpg

Rapido1234

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, how long before the scarring went away? I'm currently in college and I don't want to get one because I'm afraid people will know I had a transplant. I also have a relatively full head of thin hair. Wouldn't want to lose it from shock loss

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
Truly one of the best hair transplant results I have ever seen, easily top 5. I agree with his strategy, I would use body hair for crown and pack the front ! Its the same strategy I would use if I go this route.

curiousone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair transplant surgery results look great, When you say after first surgery hair was falling out was that transplanted hair or your pre-existing hair ? I am surprised you are not taking finasteride.

Sam3040

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incredible resultat!! Read in many forums that Dr. Ozgur is one of the best doctor in turkey.

Buddy, I am also looking for hair transplant, can u please suggest me the best doctor for FUE/FUT ?

dhtbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So 4000 grafts densely packed right in the front area? Did you do PRP? Nice quality since many surgeries are mediocre. As a thinning Norwood 1 I think 2000 grafts for me would be awesome as I just need to strengthen the current area rather than lower.