2060 Grafts - Dense Packing And Lower Hairline

Iainh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I would like to share my case, because I think there a lot of people in my case.
I started loosing hair at 22. I lived a nightmare until my 28 years old.
People talking without any thinking about how bad I could be, wrong sentences, making fun at my baldness.

When I got 28 I decide to make a surgery for covering my entries and redraw my hairline
The result was pretty good, and I felt immediatly releaved and happy.

I just show you before and after.
first_before.jpg

Before

first_after1.jpg

post op some days

first_after2.jpg

Post op 4 monthes : Sheeding

Post op 5 monthes and half : full regrow
first_after3.jpg
first_after4.jpg

Last November, I decided to make another surgery in order to lower my hairline and dense pack my first half of head. Indeed, my first surgery covered some zones, but my hairloss continued. The rest of hair falled, so I wanted to gain back density

avant1_7.jpg

Before

avant1_1.jpg

Surgery plan

jour1_1.jpg

Post OP

1week_1.jpg

1 Week post OP

2mois_1.jpg

2mois_3.jpg

2 monthes : Sheeding

3mois_1.jpg

3 monthes

5mois_2.jpg

5mois_1.jpg

5 monthes

7mois_1.jpg

Actual result

My hair are still growing but as you can see, the result is quite dense and here already.

All theses things to show it's possible to get back from a potential hairloss when whe believe in the good result and let a good surgeon make the surgery.

I can answer any question related to technical surgeries details. So feel free to ask.

Have a nice day.

Iainh

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a fantastic result! Looks like more than 2000 grafts! What is your hair calibre like? Fine, medium or thick? And how many grafts do you have left?
Oh wait, you mean the first surgery was 2000 grafts or the second surgery? What was the total grafts for both surgeries combined?

Last edited:

Iainh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey :) Thanks!
First surgery around 2300 grafts, seconde surgery 2060.

My hair are medium mainly, but I have a lot of 3-4 hair grafts. This brings more density ;)

Iainh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gj man. Having 3-4 hair grafts matters allot particularly when you have fine/medium hair.

How many grafts do you have left?

Also was it FUT/FUE?

Hey,

I think I still have around 2000 - 2500 fus) available in my donor zone.
Only FUE for me. I don't want any scars, and when FUE Doctor is good, everything is clean ;)

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah I see, so the results are actually 4300 grafts, not 2000! That's why it looks so good! Well regardless, great results and great hair, congrats! Not taking finasteride is very stupid though, you've only got 2000 grafts left, that won't cover your mid section/crown, you need to save as much hair as possible!

Iainh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah I see, so the results are actually 4300 grafts, not 2000! That's why it looks so good! Well regardless, great results and great hair, congrats! Not taking finasteride is very stupid though, you've only got 2000 grafts left, that won't cover your mid section/crown, you need to save as much hair as possible!

Actually my grand father, father on both side of my parents are not so much Norwood 7. More than just a little crown hairloss appearing at 60 and 80 years old.
And the clinic where I did are extremely good at bht. And bht is very good enough for crown. If I need. I'll use the rest of my reserve for gaining the more possible the back of my head, and bht to densify.

My hairloss right now is stabilized. Not loosing anymore since 4 years.
Let's see :)

Finasteride has good result, like 50% possible good results. But it's sh*t for the rest.
I will try to avoid medicine as much as I can.
I prefer enduring surgeries

shookwun

Reaction score
This is the result of having exceptional quality donor hair. Most people will not achieve results like this.

Good, none the less

JaySizzle

Established Member
Reaction score
great results... I am assuming FUE? So you are about 30 now? Personally, I wouldn't have lowered the hairline, but to increase density only just to save donor hairs for a possible third surgery if you end up having to do so....I personally don't have an issue with a higher hairline, it's the thinning that bothers me. Either way it looks really good.

Iainh

My Regimen
Reaction score
great results... I am assuming FUE? So you are about 30 now? Personally, I wouldn't have lowered the hairline, but to increase density only just to save donor hairs for a possible third surgery if you end up having to do so....I personally don't have an issue with a higher hairline, it's the thinning that bothers me. Either way it looks really good.

Thanks.
I'm 34 now . I recommand to check clinic' results. Mine is not an exception apparently.
It-s related to donor zone. But also mainly tool used. Surgeon way to implant, not to deep, in a well blood skin, anesthesy product also. And a really sens of trust for the surgeon you decidd to pick

It's an equation for me.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incredible resultat!! Read in many forums that Dr. Ozgur is one of the best doctor in turkey.

krapok

Reaction score
Iainh, you said Hairline Clinic HLC at Ankara did both surgeries. Is it really true? Didn't you go to dr Keser in 2012 who did first surgery to you (2300 grafts)?

Iainh

My Regimen
Reaction score
No the first is keser at ankara. The second is akin at hlc. You are right sorry for this